Best tailgate party ever - Bills at Rams in Los Angeles

Kelly the Dog

Yeah, it's far from posh.

It's kind of amazing how giant the impact of the Rams return is, and is going to be, on this city. Season ticket sales are through the roof. I think this is much more of a sports town than when the Rams left. Clippers, Lakers, Kings, and Dodger games are routinely packed, and I think have also gotten more expensive. I brought some relatives to a Dodgers game last year, and was pretty shocked at the prices.

And, the traffic is going to be brutal! Occasionally, I will have to drive over the 405 pass, and have noted how one school bus, slowing down the flow of traffic, can back traffic up for literally miles. A hundred semis carrying material in and out each day for two years is going to be unbelievable.

Yeah, I can imagine what that will be like.

I have friends that live in Inglewood and they are very close to where the new stadium will be.

I'm guessing that the area will get a facelift and become far more attractive and less seedy, since the NFL wants to have this grand spectacle in that area. Sort of like what the city of Anaheim did with Disneyland, when it became the resort it is now.

Edited by Mark Vader

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The San Diego Bills Backers thru one of the best tailgate party's that I ever have been to in 2005. The LA group will have to step their game up big time to clam the Best Tailgate on the West Coast!

Yup. Agreed. That group is supposed to join us.

Yes, the San Diego backers have organized the best tailgate parties I have ever been a part of.

From what I have read the San Diego group is working with the Los Angeles group(s) on this gathering. So it should be a great time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I live in Danville now. 925 Bills fan lol.

That aside, I have tickets for the Shrine tailgate for this game. Does anyone have advice on the game day parking situation?

Nice! I just looked at that myself and we'll either take Uber/Lyft or ride the rail to USC...after I saw parking prices were nearing or at $100 for the area. Um, no...that's not happening. Plus, with a few beverages in me, not going to attempt the drive. Going to the tailgate myself...

Edited by 707BillsFan