2016 Draft Day 3: Rounds 4-7 Around the League

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I suppose I know nothing about the draft, cause the people I wanted in the 4th are both still available!

I know everyone wants a S, but I guess the combo of AW, Duje, Blanton and Graham is enough for the front office. I don't think there are any tackle prospects worth looking at. I guess just go for the best special teamer you can get? I like Ka'imi Fairbairn

Edited by ndirish1978

Marcia. You know, the "You too can pick a QB in the 6th round and cheat your way to 4 SB titles."

I was confused cuz u said that right before the Mike Tomlin interview.....but now I get it......they have a zillion draft picks even with losing their 1st round pick they really know how to play* the game.

I was confused cuz u said that right before the Mike Tomlin interview.....but now I get it......they have a zillion draft picks even with losing their 1st round pick they really know how to play* the game.

I was watching ESPN, not NFLN.

Well I suppose I know nothing about the draft, cause the people I wanted in the 4th are both still available!

I know everyone wants a S, but I guess the combo of AW, Duje, Blanton and Graham is enough for the front office. I don't think there are any tackle prospects worth looking at. I guess just go for the best special teamer you can get? I like Ka'imi Fairbairn

There are some suspects in Mel's Best Available list, but the Bills and Kiper wouldn't agree on the color of the sky.

Cheats on the clock.

I suspect if we go safety they take Kelvin Fisher Jr, as they had him in for a visit and his dad is on staff

I think I remember people getting pissed if he gets picked cuz "its not his talent its his connections" and such, IDK if thats true has anyone seen him play? is he good in coverage and pass defense?

Haha no idea but I have spent a good portion of my Saturday watching this terrible coverage waiting for him to get picked.

Are you watchin on NFL NET or ESPN? Ive been watchin NFL NET everyone is Just chillin. like in "take a few bong hits and chill the !@#$ out" while the draft ends mood.

@matthewfairburn

The Buffalo Bills have selected TCU WR Kolby Listenbee with pick No. 192 in round 6.

Kolby Listenbee | WR, TCUHeight: 6-0 Weight: 197Former track star at TCU, Listenbee has limited route tree running experience but is a deep threat that needs a little refinement. Could earn some snaps by the end of his rookie year.

Flash's replacement appears not for #2 WR. Do the Bills have to have an-ex track star?

Are you watchin on NFL NET or ESPN? Ive been watchin NFL NET everyone is Just chillin. like in "take a few bong hits and chill the !@#$ out" while the draft ends mood.

ESPN, I took the sports package off until Sept. so I don't currently have NFL Network. Kiper and Mcshay are still talking a million miles an hour. I like Louis Riddick but he is being drowned out by these two they don't take a breath.