Joey Bosa

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird. I've heard a rumour about a failed test at the Combine for a high profile player too.

A few thought it was Bosa. Others thought it was Vernon Hargreaves.

hope it isn't bosa. Just so unbelievably dumb if true.

what kind of drug?

rolled up dollar bills

The guys that mentioned Hargreaves seemed quite certain. I think the Bosa link may have been more association because of the raves.

Both could be wrong, just relaying what I've heard.

Bosa does have some haters. And VH3 is dropping like a brick in the latest mocks.

Bosa does have some haters. And VH3 is dropping like a brick in the latest mocks.

I think Bosa is like a cleaner version of Robert Nkemdiche on a personal level. Guys aren't quite sure what to make of him because he's not your typical football meathead.

Seeing Vernon drop definitely does add some legitimacy to those rumours. No way a player of his calibre should drop this late in the process unless it's off-field.

I think Bosa is like a cleaner version of Robert Nkemdiche on a personal level. Guys aren't quite sure what to make of him because he's not your typical football meathead.

Seeing Vernon drop definitely does add some legitimacy to those rumours. No way a player of his calibre should drop this late in the process unless it's off-field.

Someone has created a fake twitter account and PFT just released an apology yesterday for saying Hargreaves tested positive at the combine, also said No One tested positive at the combine. I assume Bosa is included : )

Bosa is going to slide, based on the drop off in production from 2 years ago to last year he is not a number 2 pick, I don't even think he is the best player at that position. My guess is he is going to slide to 8 or 10 but this is the type of guy Rex would want and the end of the day he was able to convince everyone in Jets land to move up to take Sanchez and no one was even on the radar for him at the 4 spot.

so, don't be surprised to see them move to 2 and take Bosa, not out of character. IMHO no player in this draft worth moving up for, take best QB on the board in the second and Noah Spence in the first or trade back, I think Noah Spence will still be there at 25ish.

Finally if they are moving to the second pick to take a QB, they are nuts, we finally have one get him a RG and a #2 receiver and you will see a different team next year take a QB every year until you find your guy, for now your Guy is in the locker room and had they not of resigned Shady, they would of had the money and the room to sign the Guy (taylor) and we would not even be talking about moving to 2 to take a QB, now they have to protect against losing him next year, or tagging him. Signing shady to an extension right away was a dumb move that we will pay for.

just my thoughts

he didn't have a drop off in production last year. he produced the second-best pass rush productivity and second-highest run stop % in CFB in 2015. Edited by YoloinOhio

Definitely won't might Bosa. Sucks that he has about half of the talent as Mario but hopefully his motor is always high!

hope it isn't bosa. Just so unbelievably dumb if true.

rolled up dollar bills

You can get in trouble for rolled up dollar bills now??? What is going on in America? :)

@adamschefter

For the first time in recent memory, NFL has notified all 32 teams that no player tested positive at February combine, per league sources.

Really smarmy how people leak rumors about guys failing drug tests. Guess some team(s) really trying to get Hargreaves and Bosa to drop.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@adamschefter

For the first time in recent memory, NFL has notified all 32 teams that no player tested positive at February combine, per league sources.

Really smarmy how people leak rumors about guys failing drug tests. Guess some team(s) really trying to get Hargreaves and Bosa to drop.

You've got teams behind leaks about failed drug tests. Leaking Wonderlic scores to get players to drop because they're not intelligent. Eli Apple getting asked if he likes men (like that's actually a bad thing).

Yet people choose to go nuts yesterday over the PSI of a football. The draft process is a horrible process, it's why I think every team cheats. The entire league wants to take shortcuts.

Definitely won't might Bosa. Sucks that he has about half of the talent as Mario but hopefully his motor is always high!

You can get in trouble for rolled up dollar bills now??? What is going on in America? :)

folding them in half lengthwise is dangerous too.

Nice article. I've been away for a few days.

He is a great football player and I love the Justin Smith comparison. I think we get too carried away with the measureables sometimes, and it causes the players who are great on film and to the eye to be undervalued. Just give me a football player.

I don't expect him to be available for the Bills, but if he somehow were to make it to a place where it's not prohibitive to go get him...Git r done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...