North Carolina GOP Block Gay Anti-Discrimintion Law

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is there a distinction between bathrooms and locker rooms?

If the left truly believe there is no harm in allowing a boy to enter a woman's bathroom, why do they not extend the policy to include locker rooms?

They allow it in California. Bathrooms. Locker rooms. Showers. The whole shebang. Or what they call in California "the whole EirVisXyrHIrlbang".

They allow it in California. Bathrooms. Locker rooms. Showers. The whole shebang. Or what they call in California "the whole EirVisXyrHIrlbang".

What about the gender fluid people? Are they still discriminated against? I hear they can believe they are female at one point and male at another. When do they get equal rights?

Also why are we segregating bathrooms and lockerrooms at all? Are we assuming males are sexual predators? Isn't that wrong? What if a male wants to be included in the female lockerroom? Who are you to say they can't? Wouldn't saying no irreparably harm their psyche? "Those women don't want me near them to be included in their ritual get dressed and undressed together party, :cry: They must think I am some kind of disgusting sexual predator :cry: "

It's almost like we have rules in society agreed upon by the majority to respect privacy.

Edited by What a Tuel

Why is there a distinction between bathrooms and locker rooms?

If the left truly believe there is no harm in allowing a boy to enter a woman's bathroom, why do they not extend the policy to include locker rooms?

Most women's bathrooms have stalls which give privacy and I guess the assumption is they will be dressed when they use the sink - most locker rooms you dress, undress and use showers in the presence of others.

Most women's bathrooms have stalls which give privacy and I guess the assumption is they will be dressed when they use the sink - most locker rooms you dress, undress and use showers in the presence of others.

But who cares? If she identifies as a woman, why the need for privacy?

But who cares? If she identifies as a woman, why the need for privacy?

First, in California, we're not talking about men and women. We're talking about boys and girls. Of all ages in all public schools.

Second, you are correct. There is no need for privacy. If a 14-year-old boy says he identifies as a girl, and his parents give him a note stating as such, then that is that. The boy gets access to everything female; bathrooms, lockers, showers, sports...everything. The girls who identify as girls must accept the boy everywhere they go. Everywhere.

The next step in California right now is a bill that is forcing every faith-based school that receives any kind of state funding to permit all of this to take place in their schools, or lose their state funding.

None of it will matter anyway. Once Hillary wins the WH, and gets the house and senate, she'll immediately make this all mandatory and no one will have a say in the matter.

On the upside, home schooling is huge in CA right now. The trick is not to accept money from the state to fund your home schooling in any way.

First, in California, we're not talking about men and women. We're talking about boys and girls. Of all ages in all public schools.

Second, you are correct. There is no need for privacy. If a 14-year-old boy says he identifies as a girl, and his parents give him a note stating as such, then that is that. The boy gets access to everything female; bathrooms, lockers, showers, sports...everything. The girls who identify as girls must accept the boy everywhere they go. Everywhere.

The next step in California right now is a bill that is forcing every faith-based school that receives any kind of state funding to permit all of this to take place in their schools, or lose their state funding.

None of it will matter anyway. Once Hillary wins the WH, and gets the house and senate, she'll immediately make this all mandatory and no one will have a say in the matter.

On the upside, home schooling is huge in CA right now. The trick is not to accept money from the state to fund your home schooling in any way.

I was mostly just trying to demonstrate that ...lybob was not actually arguing to treat transgendered as their stated gender, but just to let them use whatever bathrooms. At that point, he's debating degree, not "equality." No different from, "well you can use our public transportation, but you're not allowed to use our water fountains."

This makes sense. Don't they have unisex bathrooms in Europe? I think we in the west have a lot of sexual hang ups , mostly instilled by religious institutions that demonize sexuality. There is nothing sexual about using the restroom. I can see where showers etc are a different issue altogether, due to the wishes of the others in that room. I don't claim to know what the answer there should be. My opinion is that one should shower with those who have the same genital apparatus. On another note , I don't think any faith based educational institution should receive any state funding to begin with. So losing funding should not be an issue with regards to non compliance.

This makes sense. Don't they have unisex bathrooms in Europe? I think we in the west have a lot of sexual hang ups , mostly instilled by religious institutions that demonize sexuality. There is nothing sexual about using the restroom. I can see where showers etc are a different issue altogether, due to the wishes of the others in that room. I don't claim to know what the answer there should be. My opinion is that one should shower with those who have the same genital apparatus. On another note , I don't think any faith based educational institution should receive any state funding to begin with. So losing funding should not be an issue with regards to non compliance.

Anywhere I've been in Spain, Ireland, or the UK have separate restrooms for men and women.

There is nothing sexual about using the restroom.

Be very happy that you have not ventured into that part of the internet.

Some things can never be unseen. :cry:

If churches shouldn't get federal funds for education, then planned parenthood shouldn't get any for abortions.

I was mostly just trying to demonstrate that ...lybob was not actually arguing to treat transgendered as their stated gender, but just to let them use whatever bathrooms. At that point, he's debating degree, not "equality." No different from, "well you can use our public transportation, but you're not allowed to use our water fountains."

That seems a reasonable solution with regards to the bathrooms. As for locker room / showers, just staff the locker room with a school employee to monitor its use. I could see where a trans student might get beat up in a school bathroom, so just let him use the girls bathroom and be done with it. The shower/ locker room though? No real need for that , just staff it to ensure safety.

That seems a reasonable solution with regards to the bathrooms. As for locker room / showers, just staff the locker room with a school employee to monitor its use. I could see where a trans student might get beat up in a school bathroom, so just let him use the girls bathroom and be done with it. The shower/ locker room though? No real need for that , just staff it to ensure safety.

Why would you expose a little trains girl to penises, you monster?

Be very happy that you have not ventured into that part of the internet.

Some things can never be unseen. :cry:If churches shouldn't get federal funds for education, then planned parenthood shouldn't get any for abortions.

Why not? Is PP a religious institution ? Do they claim to be faith based? It's simply about not federally funding anything to do with any religion, just separation of church and state.

Why would you expose a little trains girl to penises, you monster?

I'm assuming the " trains "-sic girl already has one of his/her own .

Why not? Is PP a religious institution ? Do they claim to be faith based? It's simply about not federally funding anything to do with any religion, just separation of church and state.

I'm assuming the " trains "-sic girl already has one of his/her own .

So what? She's a female child being exposed to male children who are naked. That's disgusting.

So what? She's a female child being exposed to male children who are naked. That's disgusting.

Okay, I'm confused. You have a kid with male genitals that feels like he is a girl even though he's not. I'm not sure why he cant see other kids with the same setup in a locker room. Do I have this reversed? Is the child in question physically an actual girl? If so (s)he should shower with kids that have the same genital apparatus.

Okay, I'm confused. You have a kid with male genitals that feels like he is a girl even though he's not. I'm not sure why he cant see other kids with the same setup in a locker room.

That's not what California law provides. There is no bathroom just for trans. There bathrooms/showers/lockers for boys (that is, you have male genitalia) and bathrooms/showers/lockers for girls (that is, you have female genitalia.

If you are a boy with a penis, but feel like you got the wrong body parts, then you and your penis get to use the girls' bathroom/shower/locker.

In fact, pretty much no one in California would give a crap if they just turned some bathrooms into unisex, but doing that would not create strife and division, and without strife and division, the left would have no one to blame when their policies schitt the bed.

That's not what California law provides. There is no bathroom just for trans. There bathrooms/showers/lockers for boys (that is, you have male genitalia) and bathrooms/showers/lockers for girls (that is, you have female genitalia.

If you are a boy with a penis, but feel like you got the wrong body parts, then you and your penis get to use the girls' bathroom/shower/locker.

In fact, pretty much no one in California would give a crap if they just turned some bathrooms into unisex, but doing that would not create strife and division, and without strife and division, the left would have no one to blame when their policies schitt the bed.

Yah, then I don't agree with California law. I think a reasonable compromise would be for the boy ( I'll call him a boy because that is what he is regardless of what he feels like) to use the girls bathroom. He would use the boys locker room / shower as it would be staffed by a school employee to monitor. Or , as you mentioned , just have at least one unisex bathroom.

The problem lies in the privacy of other people.

Let's say a trans boy wants to dress/shower/whatever in the girls locker room.

Ok, now let's say a hetero boy (identifies as male) wants to dress/shower/whatever in the girls locker room. He doesn't want to be disincluded from the group maybe friends, kind people, etc.. This would hurt his "psyche", and he just feels more comfortable changing in the girls locker room.

Why would you stop hetero boy, and not trans boy?

Edited by What a Tuel