For those who want a new stadium... Test Run

i'll have to go this year. i befriended a girl from buffalo who goes to tavern every game. i have never been - i've been to coopers in gboro, though.

Let's link up next year. I come across tickets pretty consistently.

I don't like the Panthers but it was nice to see the fan base come together this year. It's a totally different experience. It's not like going to a game in Buffalo where the energy and craziness is felt - it's more of just a cool evening out.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. The clown that lost his title to the King that willingly gave it to some other clown

Haters gonna hate... Admittedly, you did the right thing.... You can't swear off the board and vow to never post again and then claim the first in lot title... Seeing as though you've posted in the new league year, you are once again in the running for the belt, which I will happily let you have as I will probably be there Saturday night, camping out in my $20,000 camper parked in my $15,000 RV spot at Hammers.... I can't believe I was able to get in on te ground floor of this fantastic opportunity!!!

Haters gonna hate... Admittedly, you did the right thing.... You can't swear off the board and vow to never post again and then claim the first in lot title... Seeing as though you've posted in the new league year, you are once again in the running for the belt, which I will happily let you have as I will probably be there Saturday night, camping out in my $20,000 camper parked in my $15,000 RV spot at Hammers.... I can't believe I was able to get in on te ground floor of this fantastic opportunity!!!

if you seriously buy a camper and get there overnight I will just take off work 2 days early and start smoking ribs days before the kickoff.

Check mate false King

At first, it was a challenge to keep the crown. But I've actually tried the last few years to let someone else win, by showing up later and later. This year, was the first year since 2001 that someone beat me there.

meh. I would have won it no matter what this past year. As it happened, I was actually there about 30 minutes early but Hammers cronies wouldn't let me in. I had to wait in the lot next door for a little bit until he opened up.

if you seriously buy a camper and get there overnight I will just take off work 2 days early and start smoking ribs days before the kickoff.

Check mate false King

meh. I would have won it no matter what this past year. As it happened, I was actually there about 30 minutes early but Hammers cronies wouldn't let me in. I had to wait in the lot next door for a little bit until he opened up.

mrs AGS is back

I Thank You but I would not say closer but the cost is less. My overhead is higher. Where you park one restroom. I provide 6 restrooms 2 for women only use so women do not have their face near the " purse holder" after it is used.The lot is cleaned up while my customers are in the game so they do not drive over glass and other trash. If there is coals on the ground a magnet sweep is preformed. The last game, Jets, most of the lawn lots were closed due to wet grounds. I put down fabric and rock on part of my lot ($5,000)providing a solid base. My customers knew I would be able to provide them with a spot unlike the cheaper lawn lots. Hammers Lot is not for everyone. From give aways, former Bills, A documenter was filmed there (another will premiere in August partly shot in the lot) Weather Channel interviewed tailgaters for 3 hours last season, to the Ralph Wilson Thank You banner photo op., to some of the most friendly, sharing tailgaters, to the $500 Omaha Steak Gift card winner to the 2 time Jack Daniels Tailgate Award winning party to the unique parking receipt this year, to the cheerleaders, to Baby Joe Mesi, to the WGR tailgater winner this year, to the bands to the ..... I would disagree with your statement that "folks are paying more for less at Hammers Lot"

Of course you would disagree with that.

As I've said, you've done a good job branding your lot.

I initially did not want to move out of your lot......I lobbied against it.......but the neighborhood lots are just so much better I had no choice but to admit it.........and people can walk a few hundred feet and see all the performances if they want........and better yet use the only good public bathrooms outside of the stadium....those in the ECC lot..........which is BY FAR the greatest selling point of your lot, IMO.

I know you've spent a lot of money.....I'm not criticizing you for being an opportunist.......that's capitalism.

But you are what you are..........you used to charge people to park on ECC property until they shut you down.........and these kind of things illustrate exactly why you have a very biased take on the stadium situation.

It's a profit center for you.

But there is no stopping the train.........this isn't a matter of swaying an individual owner to not move the team..........the league is going to force them to build a new facility and there just isn't anything you can do about it.

I was merely responding to Kirby's question regarding why you were hyperbolizing.

Check mate false King

Camping out is against the rules. And the trick is to get into the lot before Hammers workers show up.

Aside from the age of the Ralph (Green Bay and Soldier Field were both renovated but are still older), why are the owners so bent a new stadium? It has plenty of suites, some of which are unsold. It's structurally sound, has amazing site lines, all of the advertising that any stadium can show. What's missing after a $140 million renovation? Thanks