Timing Of Bledsoe Announcement

PTS

Not sure if this was posted, but Tom Donahoe specifically wanted to have the Bills hold the Bledsoe press conference at the very moment the NHL would hold their's to drown the story out in the media.

TD has some sort of public image disorder where he or his mistakes can never be portrayed in a bad way. In fact, surfing among us is someone in the Bills organization that reports directly to Tom letting him know what is being said on TBD and other internet websites. A little crazy if you ask me.

Just do your job man, you made a mistake at QB. We all make mistakes, granted you made the same one twice. Just don't do it again and get a really good backup in case JP wets the bed.

Not sure if this was posted, but Tom Donahoe specifically wanted to have the Bills hold the Bledsoe press conference at the very moment the NHL would hold their's to drown the story out in the media.

245418[/snapback]

He must have forgotten that the NFL Network doesn't give a damn about the NHL. :rolleyes:

TD has some sort of public image disorder where he or his mistakes can never be portrayed in a bad way. In fact, surfing among us is someone in the Bills organization that reports directly to Tom letting him know what is being said on TBD and other internet websites. A little crazy if you ask me.

Just do your job man, you made a mistake at QB. We all make mistakes, granted you made the same one twice. Just don't do it again and get a really good backup in case JP wets the bed.

245418[/snapback]

Yea right, cuz I am sure all 33 people who care about the NHL are whom TD was trying to hold the truth from :rolleyes:

Exactly which story do you think drowned out which? You are fishing in the wrong pond. This is a football board by title.

I love TD man. But the man is nuts about his "aura" in the public and media eye.

245448[/snapback]

you're wrong. he couldn't care LESS how he's viewed, or if he gets credit for ANYTHING. There's a reason his picture and experience isn't on the website or in any media publications. He doesn't want to be the face of the Bills. He wants mIke Mularkey to be.

You're wrong about this man, so find another crusade.

245418[/snapback]

On WGR the other night, Hub Arkesh said he thought the Bills press conference was scheduled before the NHL one. Even so, I'm sure TD didn't give a damn about Bettman's charade, even when/if he found out about the time conflict.

In fact, surfing among us is someone in the Bills organization that reports directly to Tom letting him know what is being said on TBD and other internet websites.

245418[/snapback]

Sounds like it's time for a good old fashioned witch hunt.

Okay...we'll make this easy on you. Whomever you are that's surfing the Bills sites on behalf of TD, just fess up right now. Because we WILL find out who you are.

Let's see....hmmmm...

I've notice Jay Rubeo (nee Rosen) has not been around that much lately. And when he does show up, it's to let us know a press conference has been called, according to his cell phone. Hmmmm. Coincidence?

Nervous Shrink hasn't been around much as he used to, either. Could it be HE is surfing other sites to bring our juicy tidbits to TD?

And what about HeSackMe? There's a name you don't see anymore, and we ALL know that HeSackMe hated Drew as both a player and a person.

Yessir. Things that make you go "hmmmm..."

Sounds like it's time for a good old fashioned witch hunt.

Okay...we'll make this easy on you. Whomever you are that's surfing the Bills sites on behalf of TD, just fess up right now. Because we WILL find out who you are.

Let's see....hmmmm...

I've notice Jay Rubeo (nee Rosen) has not been around that much lately. And when he does show up, it's to let us know a press conference has been called, according to his cell phone. Hmmmm. Coincidence?

Nervous Shrink hasn't been around much as he used to, either. Could it be HE is surfing other sites to bring our juicy tidbits to TD?

And what about HeSackMe? There's a name you don't see anymore, and we ALL know that HeSackMe hated Drew as both a player and a person.

Yessir. Things that make you go "hmmmm..."

245462[/snapback]

"HeSackMe" was a trademark stolen by an individual in Indi*ana.

Dumbest post of the week!

245418[/snapback]

245418[/snapback]

I can not think of a single reason someone would post this unless it was a bad attempt at a LAMP or maybe a crusade. If it is a crusade then go back to your camp.

I can not think of a single reason someone would post this unless it was a bad attempt at a LAMP or maybe a crusade. If it is a crusade then go back to your camp.

245481[/snapback]

Dude, as I mentioned before, I like TD. Just cause I took a shot at his mistakes at QB, doesn't mean I have a crusade against him. The reason for the post is to say that Tom scheduled the Bledsoe conference for the same time as the NHL conference because he didn't want the attention. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh, sorry, I give you permission to place lips right back on TD's old ass. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

you're wrong. he couldn't care LESS how he's viewed, or if he gets credit for ANYTHING. There's a reason his picture and experience isn't on the website or in any media publications. He doesn't want to be the face of the Bills. He wants mIke Mularkey to be.

You're wrong about this man, so find another crusade.

245457[/snapback]

Exactly.

No surprise, many in the media don't like TD mainly cause he doesn’t kiss the media's ass. He's given them some shots particularly last year, so many like Sullivan take every chance they can to dump on him, which just will cause TD to further treat Sullivan like he has the plague.

It's funny too how many in the media who espouse this ego/paranoia theory aren't any of the regular beat writers. They instead are columnists who can write an article on the Bills once a week, then go hide and not have to really deal with the Bill’s on an every day basis.

Funny how Sullivan said damn near the exact same thing in his article the other day.

245454[/snapback]

No that's not what you said. Your entire second paragraph was:

"TD has some sort of public image disorder where he or his mistakes can never be portrayed in a bad way. In fact, surfing among us is someone in the Bills organization that reports directly to Tom letting him know what is being said on TBD and other internet websites. A little crazy if you ask me."

Your whole post seemed to be aimed at this ego thing of TD which you or no one around has absolutley no facts to back up with other than pure speculation. Oh and of course Sullivan and Felser will agree with you. If TD's ego is as big as you say it is, why doesn't he have a couple of full pages on his accomplishments in the media guide? Why didn't he keep Bledsoe for another year as many here thought he would have?

I realize boards like this are mainly for people to post things and argue back and forth. But at least post on "semi-tangable" things like who should start at QB or how much trade value Henry has. They instead start posts based on the fact that they must be mind readers as they know exactly what he's thinking and what goes into all of his decisions.

PS: Based on the last two posts I just wrote on this thread, I must be that guy you're referring too!

Dude, as I mentioned before, I like TD. Just cause I took a shot at his mistakes at QB, doesn't mean I have a crusade against him.  The reason for the post is to say that Tom scheduled the Bledsoe conference for the same time as the NHL conference because he didn't want the attention. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh, sorry, I give you permission to place lips right back on TD's old ass.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

245483[/snapback]