Timing Of Bledsoe Announcement

PTS

Not sure if this was posted, but Tom Donahoe specifically wanted to have the Bills hold the Bledsoe press conference at the very moment the NHL would hold their's to drown the story out in the media.

TD has some sort of public image disorder where he or his mistakes can never be portrayed in a bad way. In fact, surfing among us is someone in the Bills organization that reports directly to Tom letting him know what is being said on TBD and other internet websites. A little crazy if you ask me.

Just do your job man, you made a mistake at QB. We all make mistakes, granted you made the same one twice. Just don't do it again and get a really good backup in case JP wets the bed.

245418[/snapback]

The problem here isn't your "attack" on TD, it's the fact that you are wrong. He really could give two ***** about what anybody media or fan thinks about how he has done his job. You're just way off base here.

I'm not saying this guy is right or wrong about his opinion on Donahoe's motives, but in all fairness, ESPNEWS carried the Bettman press conference live at 1:00...I have to believe that if the Bledsoe press conference were at 12:00 or 2:00, it would've been shown on ESPNEWS. Just something to think about I guess.

It was funny to listen to WGR on Wednesday as they (and the rest of the local sports media I would imagine) had no idea who to send where and what to go with when, as both press conferences were happening at the same time. One thing the hosts were saying on WGR later in the day was that the Bills PR dept. does so enjoy sticking it to the media and making life just a little more difficult whenever they get the chance and this was a pretty golden opportunity.

Conspiracy theorists unite :rolleyes: