Liberal Protests

B-Man

25 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Didn’t know the WNBA was still a thing.

21 minutes ago, Wacka said:

So what. There is nonbody there because of Covid.  What channel is it on? ESPN 1000?No Magic   card games to show?

They definitely would have gotten better viewership with a Magic: The Virginity card games or poker. 

5 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

ok? what does have to do with peaceful protests? Why are you grouping people peacefully protesting and ones that are causing violence? 

seems like all you want to do is group everyone who is BLM in one category and pretend like what they are protesting for is obsolete and doesn't mean anything. seems like you have zero idea about what is going on in this country 

TWO BILLION DOLLARS!

14 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Didn’t know the WNBA was still a thing.

They definitely would have gotten better viewership with a Magic: The Virginity card games or poker. 

Lol the WNBA. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

TWO BILLION DOLLARS!

Isn’t it ***** funny that they say you can’t do it yet they can lump you together with every goddamn slave owner from around the world the last 3 million years because of the color of your skin? All while simultaneously asking you to take them serious and turning violent if you don’t.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Isn’t it ***** funny that they say you can’t do it yet they can lump you together with every goddamn slave owner from around the world the last 3 million years because of the color of your skin? All while simultaneously asking you to take them serious and turning violent if you don’t.

This clown believed the defense budget was two billion dollars. He's an uneducated dullard worthy only of mockery.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If it is a "peaceful protest" why do businesses need to board up their windows? Why does a POLICE STATION need to board up?

I wonder if the East precinct took the same precautions.

CHAZ 2: The Return.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

Maybe from the NFAC to just the FAC.

(for those who don't know, NFAC stands for Not Fvcking Around Coalition)

that’s actually hilarious!!  

whoops, sorry guys, were back to being the FAC. 

0 days since a lost time incident 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Aside from Seattle and Portland...

Aurora, Colorado:

Austin, TX:

Richmond, VA:

Los Angeles, CA:

Atlanta. GA:

Etc.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If it is a "peaceful protest" why do businesses need to board up their windows? Why does a POLICE STATION need to board up?

I have a friend, here in Tulsa, Oklahoma, whose windows were broken.  Luckilly, he runs a consignment shop, where there was a pawn-show right next door;  so they looted the pawn-shop instead.  The point, though, is the cost to have someone come out and quickly board-up your business;  $3,000.00.  That's straight out of his pocket, to protect the merchandise he's on the hook to protect.  It's no small amount of money for someone running a business, even if they don't have to pay to replace the windows (don't own the storefront).  The real cost is crazy.  Hell, I'd go board up a place for a third of that!  I'd have several teams in those areas ready to do just that, for even $500.00.  But the point is, it's freaking costly, and unnecessary, and these criminals MUST be brought to justice!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm sure it's been mentioned after me (and this post), but where are all the black lives in this video.  The screen-capture-beginning picture looks whiter than a clan-rally (do they still have those, dems?)  When are these entitled, self-hating white kids going to figure out they're at best being used.  At worst, they're pushing the exact thing they think they're railing against.  I really don't understand how these kids went so far off the rails.  Well, I kinda do, but it's a whole other discussion for another thread.  But what will it take for them to figure it out?  That's a question for a new thread, methinks.  What will it take/when will it happen, that's these used pale-faces figure out they're being used.  When there are countless videos out there of REAL black people saying this BLM stuff is bogus, and these silly, liberal, white-apologetic white-apologizing kids keep it up;  what is going to make them figure out they're being used?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Wacka said:

So what. There is nonbody there because of Covid.  What channel is it on? ESPN 1000?No Magic   card games to show?

Couldn't even make it on the Ocho! :P  Fear not;  they lost nary a viewer by their protest!

9 hours ago, Hedge said:

BUH-BYE!  We aren't carving out SNIT for you, ass-clown.  BUT, we'd be happy to help you find somewhere else to live;  dare I say, we'd be more than happy to pay for you to move wherever you wish!  But no, no Texas for you! :P