Liberal Protests

B-Man

10 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I wish I could set this to the Team America theme song.

At some point, don't the police treat these a-holes for what they are, a rioting, looting, mob?  The fact that someone hasn't been, to this point, killed acting a-fool is pretty amazing.  It shows the restraint that law enforcement is showing, to this point.  But I bet, if this continues much longer, we're going to have our first mob-person death, and then they're really going to go batty.  That's likely why it hasn't happened yet;  but it's likely coming.  I praise the cops for the restraint they have, and there's a reason I'm not a LEO.

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Leftists cannot be fixed:

That muppet-faced old lady is a caricature of a Muppet!  Only the left could continue to elect these farcical characters as they do.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Leftists cannot be fixed:

Funny very few on the left seem to have an issue with the behaviors of the people these “stormtroopers” have been brought in to clear off the streets.  Had the officials of Portland had any kind of control over their city we never have gotten to this point. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

At some point, don't the police treat these a-holes for what they are, a rioting, looting, mob?  The fact that someone hasn't been, to this point, killed acting a-fool is pretty amazing.  It shows the restraint that law enforcement is showing, to this point.  But I bet, if this continues much longer, we're going to have our first mob-person death, and then they're really going to go batty.  That's likely why it hasn't happened yet;  but it's likely coming.  I praise the cops for the restraint they have, and there's a reason I'm not a LEO.

That muppet-faced old lady is a caricature of a Muppet!  Only the left could continue to elect these farcical characters as they do.

Maxine looks like she should be sitting on Jeff Dunham's lap. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Bravo:

““My dad volunteered and served in World War II to fight fascism, like most of my uncles, so we would not have an American president brutalizing and kidnapping Americans for exercising their constitutional rights and trying to make America a better place, which is what patriots do,” said Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner in a statement. “Anyone, including federal law enforcement, who unlawfully assaults and kidnaps people will face criminal charges from my office.”

Philadelphia's Top Prosecutor Is Prepared to Arrest Federal Agents

Just now, Hedge said:

As much as you want them to be, they aren't your friends, Ted.

Hi @Deranged Rhino

Just a reminder for the federal troops obeying orders from DHSand Trump to gas and assault moms who are peacefully protesting - officers who carried out Hitler’s orders were held accountable for their actions despite being ordered to do it.

image.thumb.jpeg.2e4bf3ced71167c4d2b6a5969e3520bb.jpeg

Their demands:

1. Decrease funding of Portland Police by at least 50%, reinvested into minority communities.
  2. Free all protesters from jail.
  3. Get the Feds out of Portland.
  4. Ted Wheeler needs to resign.
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Their demands:

1. Decrease funding of Portland Police by at least 50%, reinvested into minority communities.
  2. Free all protesters from jail.
  3. Get the Feds out of Portland.
  4. Ted Wheeler needs to resign.

TrumpHitlers troops are in Portland antagonizing and instigating these “riots” - bashing Portland’s Moms - all in the name of Trumps latest re-election campaign - Law & Order.

Who was the last President that used this Law & Order approach for re-election?

42 minutes ago, Hedge said:

As much as you want them to be, they aren't your friends, Ted.

When will they learn?  They ALWAYS end up eating 'their own'.  Given time, they come for all of you/us.  You/WE HAVE to end this schiff, yesterday.  But they never learn, until it's their gate that's being torn down.

Watching the left self destruct and destroy their own property is a thing of beauty.

Personally, being that most people are so dumb, I kind of hope that Biden wins.

People aren't going to wise up until the left swarms into every single neighborhood in America.

Maybe then, people will pull their heads out of their a$$es and realize what is really going on.

8 years of Biden will wake people up, maybe not...

Maybe we would then need 8 years of Cuomo as President?

9 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Watching the left self destruct and destroy their own property is a thing of beauty.

Personally, being that most people are so dumb, I kind of hope that Biden wins.

People aren't going to wise up until the left swarms into every single neighborhood in America.

Maybe then, people will pull their heads out of their a$$es and realize what is really going on.

8 years of Biden will wake people up, maybe not...

Maybe we would then need 8 years of Cuomo as President?

A Biden presidency would be a disease and I don’t think we recover.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

A Biden presidency would be a disease and I don’t think we recover.

That is the point.

If people vote for that disaster, then fine.

The people will have spoken...and then the real fun begins.

Until the left has it's nose pushed into the pile of sh!t it left in the kitchen, they aren't going to get the message that they are the problem.