Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

oh, the histrionics ...as a bonus she makes a huge leap from him not wearing a mask to someone who burns

crosses on lawns...

Here's the thing it's not that people 'love' Trump....we just hate the leftist/facist traitorous enemy.

They will never get this, just like cultists they will vote who they are told to vote for,

and say only what they have been told to say.

Speaking of traitors, do you condemn Trump’s refusal to speak against the Confederate flag?

55 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Not sure if we covered this one, but this is the latest black man whose "murder" by police sparked protests.

Background: The guy being arrested had warrants for a triple homicide and the "victim" had a warrant for Robbery.

These are tibs, gary, billstime and the rest of the liberals people in that video.  They'll probably blame the police or Trump.

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Speaking of traitors, do you condemn Trump’s refusal to speak against the Confederate flag?

He already did. If it offends you, should we ban it?

5 minutes ago, westside2 said:

These are tibs, gary, billstime and the rest of the liberals people in that video.  They'll probably blame the police or Trump.

He already did. If it offends you, should we ban it?

2015 agrees with you.  2020 says that Trump will not condemn the flag.  So 2020 says hoax. 

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

margarita/muppy/gobuffalo716

tee hee racist much?

This new account was silly, relied on feelings, and could not form a coherent sentence. I like to give the benefit of the doubt but was suspicious it was Muppy. Appreciate the confirmation. Ignore it is!

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Different from the flag issue.  And he still double-talks the issue (see Bubba Wallace comments). 

I've never heard him support the Confederate flag. I would never fly or own one, but it's not against the law to do so. I would rather have the president worry about more important stuff than the Confederate flag.

Just now, westside2 said:

I've never heard him support the Confederate flag. I would never fly or own one, but it's not against the law to do so. I would rather have the president worry about more important stuff than the Confederate flag.

Me too.  Let him know if you talk to him.