Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

The car was turning right about halfway through the vid.  Definitely 5 shots from the guys AK, before he was shot. Some reports (could be fake news) states he was firing in the air to scare the driver. Either way, 3 shots is the box drill, haha. 

Yes sir. Thing is; even if he was firing in the air; this isn’t a video game. You don’t carry a fire arm to  “scare someone with the gun”. You either use it or you don’t but you best be prepared for the consequences of that split second decision you make. You will live or die by it.

47 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Yes sir. Thing is; even if he was firing in the air; this isn’t a video game. You don’t carry a fire arm to  “scare someone with the gun”. You either use it or you don’t but you best be prepared for the consequences of that split second decision you make. You will live or die by it.

~30 Years ago, my dad went through a pistol safety class, taught by some deputy from the Erie County Sheriff's Department. One of the things the instructor did was run through some scenarios for when to use deadly force. When he called on my father, the answer was, 'I pull my gun, empty the magazine, then reload before checking on the body.' The cop was apparently pretty shocked. He asked my dad when he made the decision to use deadly force.

Papa Koko's answer: "Before I pulled the gun."

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2b2e72f94a11313f83cf8cc3c9325e1e.jpeg

To protect our country from liberal politicians who are literally aiding and abetting the destruction of their state/county/city in order to gain national attention for race riots they want to blame on Trump. All this for the 2020 election. 

I'm amazed that people are hiding so hard from the truth. 

• Like (+1) 2