Draft Bust/"Sleeper" Draft Crush - post them here

Crush - Jarran Reed..... Will be a better pro than A'Shawn Robinson. :thumbsup:

Bust - Reggie Ragland....... He's no Hightower or Moseley

Sleeper - Cassanova McKinzy/ILB/Auburn........... I think he is going to end up being a really good NFL LB. Perfect ILB with enough speed to cover, good tackler, and loves to play the game.

Crush - Jarran Reed..... Will be a better pro than A'Shawn Robinson. :thumbsup:

Bust - Reggie Ragland....... He's no Hightower or Moseley

Sleeper - Cassanova McKinzy/ILB/Auburn........... I think he is going to end up being a really good NFL LB. Perfect ILB with enough speed to cover, good tackler, and loves to play the game.

Ragland a bust? your buggin, at worst he becomes a serviceable 2 down LB and not a star but a bust? you and the other million who said so are crazyyy. Also draft picks becoming bust highly falls on which team they are drafted by, look at seattles defense if some of those guys went to other teams that didnt have good defensive players and coaching to mold and mentor them they wouldnt be as good as they are. this is true for any position. I respect your opinion but Ill disagree, it all depends where he goes.

BUST- Nkemdiche and Oakman both are wayyyyyy over hyped

SLEEPER - VERNON ADAMS Jr whoever is smart enough to draft him is gonna have a very good mobile and accurate QB when hes ready to start.

2nd SLEEPER - KEVIN BYARD S. Dude has a nose for the ball, great coverage, decent tackling skills and play maker ability, might not make an impact off the bat but def has a bright future and the "it" factor

Edited by Marty McFly

Bust: Paxton Lynch: Athletic with good size and arm talent, but will take time to adapt to an NFL offense and did not play well against even mid-level NCAA talent.

Sleeper: Pharoah Cooper WR South Carolina - Versatile WR who reminds me a lot of Randall Cobb.

I've been very open about the fact I'm a SC homer, but I sang the praises of Gilmore around here until he finally got the respect he deserved. Cooper is something else. Just a dynamic athlete. Randall Cobb 2.0

Bust: Robert Nkemdiche. He has so much untapped talent, but he's really going to need to end up in the right situation with good coaching to get him engaged and allow him to unlock his full ability

Sleepers: I really liked what I saw out of Jason Spriggs the OT from Indiana and Sheldon Day the DL from Notre Dame. With a good OL coach, I could see Spriggs becoming a Bryan Bulaga type RT. Day doesn't have ideal size, but I thought he moved really fluidly and showed explosion in the combine drills. Sometimes guys just succeed even though they aren't a prototype. Kyle Williams, for example.

Edited by JM57