Chaos In Chicago!

The government is supposed to take care of the Vets and based on that timeline they've failed miserably. It's always about money with you. Additional funding would not have eliminated or solved a lot of the issues in that timeline.

Suppose to? So there were no vets before the creation of the VA? :lol:

And yes, money solves a lot of problems. Imagine running a business without capital? Neither can I

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose to? So there were no vets before the creation of the VA? :lol:

And yes, money solves a lot of problems. Imagine running a business without capital? Neither can I

WTF are you talking about. The VA was created to take care of Vets. And it has failed.

And so you're saying the VA has no capital to work with? Tool.

Ah. You're a global powerbroker guy. I wasn't sure if you were blaming it on the Illuminati, Jews, Trilateral Commission, or the Freemasons.

In general, I find everyone's gloom and doom is reassuring. It's a never-ending cycle of humanity that everyone is sure they are in the worst of times and doomsday is around the corner, only to be proven wrong. Seems like it's a lesson humans have a hard time learning.

When I see the same playbook in every country in the west I start suspecting a greater authority besides our own government. Hard to believe that every country in Europe and the US has the same self destructive strategy. So I do believe there is a global government agenda going on that doesn't have room for a lot of freedom like the US used to enjoy and that other countries might emulate again.

When I see the same playbook in every country in the west I start suspecting a greater authority besides our own government. Hard to believe that every country in Europe and the US has the same self destructive strategy. So I do believe there is a global government agenda going on that doesn't have room for a lot of freedom like the US used to enjoy and that other countries might emulate again.

Please elaborate. How do they operate? What's their real agenda? Who are their pawns? What are their immediate and future plans? Links would be even better.

Consequences of a Republican Win in November

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration. The Republican Presidential primary campaign is prompting an exodus among left leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, and live according to conservative ideas about the Constitution.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, global warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. "The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just keep coming.

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into electric cars and drive them across the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley Cabernet, though, and some kale chips."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and study the Constitution.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half- dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50s. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, buying up all the Barbara Streisand CD's, and renting all the Michael Moore movies. "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many art-history majors does one country need?"

I do wish Conservatives could flee the country and set up a super low tax republic just to see how it would "work." I guess the first battle over public health--setting up a sewer system--would cause a revolt. "Why does the government want to take our sheee-it? And they are going to make us pay to take it! Tyranny!!! Tyranny!!"

I do wish Conservatives could flee the country and set up a super low tax republic just to see how it would "work." I guess the first battle over public health--setting up a sewer system--would cause a revolt. "Why does the government want to take our sheee-it? And they are going to make us pay to take it! Tyranny!!! Tyranny!!"

Super low taxes? Who is advocating for that?

Have you thought about how "your side" would fund your government if conservatives left the U.S.?

I do wish Conservatives could flee the country and set up a super low tax republic just to see how it would "work."

Just when I think we hit the bottom of your empty noggin, I find there really is no end to how little you know about pretty much every topic known to man.