Bills Pre-draft visit tracker

Dude...yes. He's so big and fast. If Ed Reed could teach him how to play safety, watch out..

He'd be a great pick in the mid rounds, I think.

You are exactly right.. And Ed would definitely be up to the task. Like you said, his athleticism is through the roof (4.34 40), and he is a great size for safety (6'2" 209 at the combine). From watching him the past couple years, if he can work on his open field tackling (and also angles to the runner) along with refining his coverage skills, he can be a very solid safety. I would like to go LB, DE and either OT or WR in the first three rounds, then I would be ok with TJ starting in the fourth.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though Cravens is reported as s visit, if may just be an interview and no private workout. Apparently his agent is telling teams he isn't going to do any private workouts because he's done enough via Combine and pro day. Thinks it is an injury risk.

Eli Apple has a Bills visit per Marvez

the Bills should just go ahead and visit Columbus to do the private workouts for all the Buckeyes like the Cowboys and Titans have. Easier than bringing them all in 1 by 1 since there are 14, and then they don't count against your 30 officials. Edited by YoloinOhio

Hackenberg met with the #Bills? Hackenberg met with the Bills

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/report-bills-meet-with-penn-state-qb-hackenberg

Figured this would happen at some point, looked like we did at his pro day.

EDIT: This was the source

Hackenberg went to dinner with the Cowboys on Tuesday, worked out for them yesterday. And he also spent time with the Bills after Pro Day.

Edited by Clemson Bills Fan

Oh my...

@pschrags

Buffalo Bills brass dined w/ 6 different OSU Buckeye prospects Thursday: Cardale Jones, Lee, Apple, Washington, Decker, and Bell. @NFLonFOX

Bills brass hosted the six Buckeye prospects at Italian restaurant Giancarlo's. Same spot they wined and dined Tyrod Taylor last year.

The last 5 drafts that the Bills had a 1st rd pick, their 1st pick (Spiller, Dareus, Gillmore, Manuel, Watkins) made a pre-draft visit to Bflo.

Based on the listed visits I'm hoping it's Spence and settling for Lawson. Lawson is better suited for a 4-3 but would be more than serviceable in Buffalo.

Based on the listed visits I'm hoping it's Spence and settling for Lawson. Lawson is better suited for a 4-3 but would be more than serviceable in Buffalo.

neither Spence or Lawson have visited the team (yet) that we know of, though they can still bring in 17 more. I think they've only met with those two at the Combine. I would be surprised if they don't bring in at least one of these two in the next few weeks.

neither Spence or Lawson have visited the team (yet) that we know of, though they can still bring in 17 more. I think they've only met with those two at the Combine. I would be surprised if they don't bring in at least one of these two in the next few weeks.

Gahh. Have any edge guys made a visit?

not yet o_O

I have the current list in the OP... Trying to keep track as reported

Ahhh thanks that is concerning. I scrolled back a page and saw the visit list it must have included guys at the combine who interviewed with the team. I wasn't advocating Lawson and Spence as the only two edge rushers.

Hmm now I'm curious as to who they will bring in.

Ahhh thanks that is concerning. I scrolled back a page and saw the visit list it must have included guys at the combine who interviewed with the team. I wasn't advocating Lawson and Spence as the only two edge rushers.

Hmm now I'm curious as to who they will bring in.

i would think we might see some late day 1/day 2 guys too like Shilique Calhoun, Leonard Floyd (who it seems no one wants but he's still ranked pretty high), Nassib, Dodd, Fackrell, Jordan Jenkins...

i would think we might see some late day 1/day 2 guys too like Shilique Calhoun, Leonard Floyd (who it seems no one wants but he's still ranked pretty high), Nassib, Dodd, Fackrell, Jordan Jenkins...

Floyd is like that whore in school who everyone talks bad about but someone is bound to mess with before nights end.

Oh my...

@pschrags

Buffalo Bills brass dined w/ 6 different OSU Buckeye prospects Thursday: Cardale Jones, Lee, Apple, Washington, Decker, and Bell. @NFLonFOX

Bills brass hosted the six Buckeye prospects at Italian restaurant Giancarlo's. Same spot they wined and dined Tyrod Taylor last year.

Interesting to me that they did not invite Michael Thomas