Tape of one of JP Losman's games at Tulane!!

LabattBlue

I mentioned in an earlier thread that I emailed the asst. AD at Tulane inquiring about a tape of one of Tulane's games when JP was their starter. Good news...she emailed me back within the hour and said she would be glad to send a game out to me. I responded back saying that she made a few diehard Bills fans happy and gained at least one Tulane fan for life(me).

I know Fez said he would be glad to burn it to DVD, so as soon as I receive the tape, I will forward it to him....but not before I get a sneak peek. :devil: Either that or the people interested in seeing it, could forward the tape from one to another.

I mentioned in an earlier thread that I emailed the asst. AD at Tulane inquiring about a tape of one of Tulane's games when JP was their starter.  Good news...she emailed me back within the hour and said she would be glad to send a game out to me.  I responded back saying that she made a few diehard Bills fans happy and gained at least one Tulane fan for life(me). 

I know Fez said he would be glad to burn it to DVD, so as soon as I receive the tape, I will forward it to him....but not before I get a sneak peek. :devil:  Either that or the people interested in seeing it, could forward the tape from one to another.

244228[/snapback]

I got a paypal account can we make a deal? Id love to land one of his game tapes.

I mentioned in an earlier thread that I emailed the asst. AD at Tulane inquiring about a tape of one of Tulane's games when JP was their starter.  Good news...she emailed me back within the hour and said she would be glad to send a game out to me.  I responded back saying that she made a few diehard Bills fans happy and gained at least one Tulane fan for life(me). 

I know Fez said he would be glad to burn it to DVD, so as soon as I receive the tape, I will forward it to him....but not before I get a sneak peek. :devil:  Either that or the people interested in seeing it, could forward the tape from one to another.

244228[/snapback]

If you're making DVD's, I'd love to get one. I have PayPal too, assuming it's a reasonable price.

PTR

You mean JP HAS played football before????!!!!!

Wow! This is great!

So, he's not like totally inexperienced afterall - is he?

Oh, wait till the WNYDBFC finds out.

They might not be quite so pessimistic about the Bills chances for the next ten years.

LISTEN UP EVERYBODY... JP HAS ACTUALLY PLAYED THE GAME!!! :devil:<_<<_<

Maybe we're not DOOMED afterall.

I know Fez said he would be glad to burn it to DVD, so as soon as I receive the tape, I will forward it to him....but not before I get a sneak peek. :w00t:  Either that or the people interested in seeing it, could forward the tape from one to another.

244228[/snapback]

Let me know if theirs any way of passing it on Labatt

CW won't break your bank at $1 a DVD.  (plus $4 shipping)  So, what else can we volunteer CW to do.  :w00t:

244247[/snapback]

Hey, this one's valuable, I might have to price gouge people and charge them $1.50 each!!! :w00t:

Seriously though, I'd be more than happy to do it! I should be able to have it finished a week or two after I get the tape. I'm sure everyone will be pumped to see some real gameday footage of him playing.

Labatt, send me a PM when you get the tape and we'll work out details. Great job!

Oh, and before I get a ton of messages -- send no payment now; I'll post details onec I have the game converted to DVD. :P

CW