The people vs OJ

CountryCletus

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly believe his son did it or at the very least was involved. I think OJ covered for him knowing he'd have a much better chance getting acquitted.

http://www.businessinsider.com/oj-simpson-murders-and-jason-simpson-2014-6?op=1

Wonder too if he was concerned multiple murders would draw capital punishment, and didn't want the burden of providing the testimony that sent his son to the chair (actually lethal injection in Cali) Edited by truth on hold

Someone being put to death in California? :w00t:

It was happening in the 90's. And anyway it's not like OJ was an expert on the California sentencing prospects for double murderers in the immediate aftermath of Ron and Nicole's death, but probably knew capital punishment was a possibility. Would you want the burden of providing the key testimony that could potentially get your kid executed? Edited by truth on hold

• 1 month later...

I think this series has been awesome. It's the way I remember everything...........Last night, I was thinking Whoa, I don't remember this whole crazy Fuhrman racist craziness on tape. How could I be so blind to think it was only that he had once been caught on tape saying the n word............Then, it turned out that's all that was heard in court - the perjury part - due to Ito's decision.

I am up to date on the episodes now and it definitely got a LOT better IMO around episode 4 or so. Once they stopped playing up the Kardashians, etc and hit into the actual trial it's been great. Hate to see it end but the 30 for 30 will be on soon to fill the OJ void.

I am up to date on the episodes now and it definitely got a LOT better IMO around episode 4 or so. Once they stopped playing up the Kardashians, etc and hit into the actual trial it's been great. Hate to see it end but the 30 for 30 will be on soon to fill the OJ void.

Yeah, that Kardashian thing at the beginning was very annoying. I'm glad that stopped, too.............I normally hate Schwimmer, but after an episode or two of looking at him as Ross, I think he's done a real good job here.

Yeah, that Kardashian thing at the beginning was very annoying. I'm glad that stopped, too.............I normally hate Schwimmer, but after an episode or two of looking at him as Ross, I think he's done a real good job here.

Schwimmer has been great.

But I think the actors who have played Darden and Clark have stolen the show. Phenomenal job by them.

Schwimmer has been great.

But I think the actors who have played Darden and Clark have stolen the show. Phenomenal job by them.

Except they didn't show her nude photos..... What a scam!!!

And everytime that dude playing Darden in on I keep thinking I'm watching an episode of Army Wives...