Americans hate the Federal Government more than ever

Cmdr. Mike Varney, commander, USS Connecticut. Relieved June 6 after investigation found he obstructed an inquiry into the mishandling of classified material.

So....................he's democrat presidential material ?

Facepalm_Statue.jpg Not from the Onion.........................

IRS and EPA honchos receive public service awards. No seriously.

Hey, there are many probably doing gr8 work and get caught up in the warts of the system...

...You simply can't please every individual, especially in public service.

It is what it is. Some of you people are like the whiny public I deal w/on a daily basis. The ones that just so happen to get delayed by one, two, maybe three hours... Yet, just before a delay some patrons were expedited in the matter of minutes.

Stop blaming others... And except that life isn't fair all the time. I suggest starting to write down the things that one is grateful for. Maybe that will help.

Jillian Michaels summed it up well:

"Don't blame anyone or anything for your situation or problems. When you do that, you are saying that you are powerless over your own life-which is utter crap. An empowering step to reclaiming your life is taking responsibility."

The IRS has rules, complicated rules that need to be reformed? Sure... But while the music is playing... Follow the rules and beat the game. It isn't as stacked against you as you think...

People just want to whine and cry... Made to feel special about something. Who doesn't want to be made to feel special, that they are doing important work?

TeaBaggers... Are you listening? :-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

One can only laugh at the 'earnest' explanation that, pointing out where the government has illegally acted...........

is whining.

and wanting to feel special.

Your recent change in how you post.....................has certainly failed you here.

One can only laugh at the 'earnest' explanation that, pointing out where the government has illegally acted...........

is whining.

Your recent change in how you post.....................has certainly failed you here.

Recent change? He's always been that way.

No.

Check his last week.............the theme may be the same, but he's trying a new style of replying.

Oh my mistake. I haven't really read any of his recent ramblings. I just assumed they were relatively the same.

is whining.

We're in TheDonald Era... Fair game on everything and anything. AD, you were before your time... A pure visionary!

Hey, listen up PictureBoy, I always posted the same way. I am still the Riddler, Purple Monkey Dishwasher... Some just need a little more blantant banging over the head... That's all I have learned... Took me a while, but better slow than never.

Now, your's (posts)... I am not too much into pictures, but if that's your thing... I can send you a box of crayons to explain things to the masses just a wee bit better. Who doesn't like color in their life? A box of 64's! Now, don't nosh on 'em! Just don't whine now, the Crayola color: Flesh was changed to: Peach in 1962. Which got some of you people as a "purely PC move!"

Damn, this, Damn that... Everything is just too damn PC! IRS is screwing me, EPA wants me to breathe clean air and drink clean water... And now, we have to let our children color with a peach crayon? PEACH! Ewwww! Think of the children and their parents rights to raise them as they see fit... PEACH! In a commemorative box... Damn PCers!

"The Crayola Crayon color name flesh was changed to peach in 1962. Although flesh was included in the original box of 64 Crayola Crayons, we felt it would be insensitive to include it in the commemorative box. Since the crayon color remains unchanged, we felt we were remaining true to history."

Now, don't be all butt hurt gentle reader... You are quite the lawyer and obviously know what the law is and isn't to whine and cry that something is illegal. I bet, there is a whole 'nother side that argues laws are being adhered to... Who should we trust, the guy that posts in glyphs & pictures or the judges we all entrust to make the legal judgments? Hmmmm, that's a tough one!

TheDonald loves you too!

Carry on forward!

Oh my mistake. I haven't really read any of his recent ramblings. I just assumed they were relatively the same.

Who you fooling, you never read my posts to begin with to even "assume they were the same." LoL

I will keep it under three words for you from now on:

"Grunt snort oooo"

Does that help. Is oooo a word, I guess it us is now.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

We're in TheDonald Era... Fair game on everything and anything. AD, you were before your time... A pure visionary!

Hey, listen up PictureBoy, I always posted the same way. I am still the Riddler, Purple Monkey Dishwasher... Some just need a little more blantant banging over the head... That's all I have learned... Took me a while, but better slow than never.

Now, your's (posts)... I am not too much into pictures, but if that's your thing... I can send you a box of crayons to explain things to the masses just a wee bit better. Who doesn't like color in their life? A box of 64's! Now, don't nosh on 'em! Just don't whine now, the Crayola color: Flesh was changed to: Peach in 1962. Which got some of you people as a "purely PC move!"

Damn, this, Damn that... Everything is just too damn PC! IRS is screwing me, EPA wants me to breathe clean air and drink clean water... And now, we have to let our children color with a peach crayon? PEACH! Ewwww! Think of the children and their parents rights to raise them as they see fit... PEACH! In a commemorative box... Damn PCers!

"The Crayola Crayon color name flesh was changed to peach in 1962. Although flesh was included in the original box of 64 Crayola Crayons, we felt it would be insensitive to include it in the commemorative box. Since the crayon color remains unchanged, we felt we were remaining true to history."

Now, don't be all butt hurt gentle reader... You are quite the lawyer and obviously know what the law is and isn't to whine and cry that something is illegal. I bet, there is a whole 'nother side that argues laws are being adhered to... Who should we trust, the guy that posts in glyphs & pictures or the judges we all entrust to make the legal judgments? Hmmmm, that's a tough one!

TheDonald loves you too!

Carry on forward!

Who you fooling, you never read my posts to begin with to even "assume they were the same." LoL

"Grunt snort oooo"

wtfamireading.jpg

TheDonald loves you too!

Carry on forward!

"Grunt snort oooo"

wtfamireading.jpg

Don't! Stick to pictures... TheDonald loves you!

Ignore feature does work very well...

Maybe he (Jim) is just too lazy or un-tech savvy to enable it, so he just blames things on being too lazy to read... Ie: "assumes" as Jim likes to say.

Ignore is the chicken **** way. I'm not too lazy to read. I'm too busy to read the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind. Damn, I've watched Young Frankenstein way too many times.

Ignore is the chicken **** way. I'm not too lazy to read. I'm too busy to read the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind. Damn, I've watched Young Frankenstein way too many times.

Busy doing what? People who claim that are not as busy as they claim.

My advice is to manage your time better...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/youre-probably-not-as-busy-as-you-say-you-are/

Busy doing what? People who claim that are not as busy as they claim.

My advice is to manage your time better...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/youre-probably-not-as-busy-as-you-say-you-are/

Let me repeat that. I'm too busy to read the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind.

I could be picking my teeth and I'm too busy to read your rambling posts.

Let me repeat that. I'm too busy to read the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind.

I could be picking my teeth and I'm too busy to read your rambling posts.

As you have always been... What's the big deal with stating it over and over again... LoL...

We know... You are much too busy picking at your teeth... Move on...

Thanks EII for the object lesson in why Americans hate the federal government more than ever. :lol:

You're welcome.

Wow... Let's not confuse hate w/jealousy, but I guess the two go hand in hand.

Americans are idiots if what you say is true. I know I had influence on what gets done in the economy. You must mean jealousy, not hate. I am one of the few people in TheFed that is bringing in a positive and decent return on all our (I pay federal tax to subsidize my wage) federal tax dollars and they are hating on it? Yikes, I didn't know that I had that kind of influence on the idiots in this country.

Maybe you are confusing jealousy w/hate? If not, then Americans are idiots and really don't know what the issues are! No wonder they are rallying around a guy like Donald Trump.

I used the word: idiot, three times... Boy! Now this is going to cost me w/the man that owns the rights to that word! ;-P ;-P