Unrestricted Free Agents for 2016

Uffalo Ills

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felton is useless and tying up cap room

Yep

We haven't even been rumored to any players? What a shame...I know the typical retort is going to be that Whaley planned to resign a few guys and lay low during FA. That is fine and dandy but at no time does a GM plan to leave himself that limited that he would have to ignore an attractive FA at a reasonable price.

Just browse through the list of FA's that are still out there, never mind depth we could upgrade at positions of need as well. This may sound critical but they should have been more proactive resigning Glenn and Gilmore in a timely fashion so they can free up some cap space. I also read something from Chris Brown saying that they won't cut Kyle because he has worked hard for his contract. I love Kyle, I am a self proclaimed LSU fanboy...but his age, fit, and price do not make sense for this year.

We are being way to passive with a marginal roster IMO.

Slightly agree. Maybe they just failed at resigning Glenn and Gilmore. Gilmore is going to be tough.

wow, ravens with a couple nice moves. To go along with their number 6 pick...could be a very good comeback year for them

At first glance.....meh. I think they have signed name players on their downside.

@MikeGarafolo

OT Russell Okung expected to visit Broncos, source says. Denver looking to bolster OL after losing Ryan Harris. Clady situation fluid too.

would they get rid of clady? the broncos have 5 mil cap space after their rookie pool and they still have no qb. clady has a 10 mil but 1 mil dead cap.

Few thoughts on this free agency thing.

Its always that 2nd to 3rd week where the signings are of true impact. The unheralded players and the moves to get them. The dolphins make a big splash every year, it gets them no where. Signing guys like Chris Johnson could do more than Mario Williams or getting Alonso or the other dude @ CB.

Its those moves that make rosters.

And what the ravens are doing could make them a contender in the north. Not having to worry about going thru Denver so much next year + new england will eventually start to lose steam it would be the KC.

The patriots, dolphins or jets have made no real impact to their team yet in FA as a net loss/gain