The Official "Unofficial" American Idol Thread

OnTheRocks

NONE of them are worth crap as singers. 0:)

327828[/snapback]

Sorry, stopped watching. Reviews are over, everyone can celebrate :doh:. My eardrums need the therapy. My Ipod thanked me.

These people, especially the ones left, are just not entertaining. Let me guess, someone sang that Elton John song about lions and sh--. Or, "Stand By Me", or something by Whitney Houston. am I close?

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care who wins as long as it's not Bo Bice. "Rocker" my ass. The guy is a complete poseur. This is freaking 2005, not 1975. Long hair, sunglasses, and Freebird (gag).

I hope fafu wins. His lack of talent is the only original thing on the show.

I don't care who wins as long as it's not Bo Bice.  "Rocker" my ass.  The guy is a complete poseur.  This is freaking 2005, not 1975.  Long hair, sunglasses, and Freebird (gag). 

I hope fafu wins.  His lack of talent is the only original thing on the show.

328112[/snapback]

I think you just pissed off 1975.

Bottom 3:

Fafu, Baby V, Claynthony

Goodbye: Claynthony

327828[/snapback]

Meh, I just read that tonight they go to Bottom 2, not Bottom 3, and word is that it's another shocker... so I'll say

Bottom 2:

Carrie, Claynthony

Goodbye: still Claynthony.

I don't care who wins as long as it's not Bo Bice.  "Rocker" my ass.  The guy is a complete poseur.  This is freaking 2005, not 1975.  Long hair, sunglasses, and Freebird (gag). 

I hope fafu wins.  His lack of talent is the only original thing on the show.

328112[/snapback]

Right on, gotta love the fafu. :doh:

If Bo wants to win, he needs to cut his hair & take a bath. 0:)

Meh, I just read that tonight they go to Bottom 2, not Bottom 3, and word is that it's another shocker... so I'll say

Bottom 2:

Carrie, Claynthony

Goodbye: still Claynthony.

328165[/snapback]

Bottom two: Anthony, Vonzell

Gone: Vonzell (if it is a shocker). Anthony should be the one leaving.

Ha...I'm watching it right now. Anyone else think "Scott's friends" that they keep showing in the audience are some high school girls he picked up at the mall?

"Hey baby...wanna be on TV?"

if the love boat lounge singer with the tracheotomy hole doesn't go tonight, the show is even more of a farce than i first thought. how the hell did this guy get to the final 5? were the other contestants deaf mutes?

if the love boat lounge singer with the tracheotomy hole doesn't go tonight, the show is even more of a farce than i first thought.  how the hell did this guy get to the final 5?  were the other contestants deaf mutes?

328322[/snapback]

I'll predict Bo in the bottom two. I didn't think he did anything special, and frankly, I don't think he has that great a voice.

If I voted I'd get on this votefortheworst campaign and keep voting Scott on! Simon makes his money from the record sales after the season, and it'd be funny to see him have to market the worst to make his money!

He's gone next week.

328976[/snapback]

The little teenie boopeers love him. That's why. Those 8-16 yr old girls can dial a phone.