Do Steelers fans BILL-ieve that we can beat the Jets?

Vinaccia

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like they are just angry at their team and saying they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

Man I would love to have their team with their success and be upset with the season they had. They are much better than us in almost every way and they are angry.

Sounds like they are just angry at their team and saying they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

Man I would love to have their team with their success and be upset with the season they had. They are much better than us in almost every way and they are angry.

they should be mad. They unfathomably choked away a playoff berth yesterday to a terrible team with no defense - when they are supposed to have a great offense, losing to a Qb the Ravens signed the week of the game. They haven't won a playoff game in 6 years. Edited by YoloinOhio

they should be mad. They unfathomably choked away a playoff berth yesterday to a terrible team with no defense - when they are supposed to have a great offense, losing to a Qb the Ravens signed the week of the game. They haven't won a playoff game in 6 years.

But when the Bills beat a team with a very good defense and a fourth string QB, it doesn't count.

it's not that Steeler fans don't respect the Bills.. they'd have to notice them first.

talented teams that compete hard and play smart win more than they lose.. and teams that win when they must win to keep their season alive, make other teams take notice.

the Jets are getting noticed, now.. but even if we can beat them with so much on the line for them - i'm sorry to say that the story will be about how the Jets squandered their opportunity - not how the Bills seized the moment. conversely, because the Jets' backs are to the wall, a win against the floundering but dangerous Bills means something. proves something.

maybe next season we can survive long enough to play and win enough meaningful games to get the league's attention.

maybe next season we can leave the tricks and stunts to reality tv stars, and concentrate on building a talented, hard, and smart winner.

Edited by BackInDaDay

it's not that Steeler fans don't respect the Bills.. they'd have to notice them first.

talented teams that compete hard and play smart win more than they lose.. and teams that win when they must win to keep their season alive, make other teams take notice.

the Jets are getting noticed, now.. but even if we can beat them with so much on the line for them - i'm sorry to say that the story will be about how the Jets squandered their opportunity - not how the Bills seized the moment. conversely, because the Jets' backs are to the wall, a win against the floundering but dangerous Bills means something. proves something.

maybe next season we can survive long enough to play and win enough meaningful games to get the league's attention.

maybe next season we can leave the tricks and stunts to reality tv stars, and concentrate on building a talented, hard, and smart winner.

i know a ton of Steelers fans are they are all wearing red, white and blue this week and feel pretty good that the Bills will win. So.. Not too sure about your rant... Edited by YoloinOhio

i know a ton of Steelers fans are they are all wearing red, white and blue this week and feel pretty good that the Bills will win. So.. Not too sure about your rant...

c'mon man.. i'm on a roll :flirt:

besides - and i got no reason to disbelieve you - but that's a far cry from the old steel curtain fans i knew back in Pennsyltucky.. they didn't even respect our OJ team when they clobbered us in the playoffs back when.. but hey, times change

c'mon man.. i'm on a roll :flirt:

besides - and i got no reason to disbelieve you - but that's a far cry from the old steel curtain fans i knew back in Pennsyltucky.. they didn't even respect our OJ team when they clobbered us in the playoffs back when.. but hey, times change

i work for a Pitt-based company and they are some of the most obnoxious fans ever. But they are channeling all of it toward Orchard Park this week! Maybe they don't know much about football? but they think the jets will lose because they are a bad road team. Edited by YoloinOhio