Must-read for anyone who wants to draft a QB

PromoTheRobot

http://www.ozy.com/acumen/why-alabama-qbs-dont-make-it-in-the-nfl/66755?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SA_TH

For all the people who think our next franchise QB is waiting in the draft. What we all suspected appears to be true...college QBs can't play in the NFL, at least they aren't going to just step on a field and be any good. Keep that in mind when you get the itch to dump Tyrod. Tom Brady ain't waking through that door.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Pretty sure we already knew that.

There are only a handful of QBs that come out of College ranks ready to go.

However, after watching some Bowl games, its possible to separate some that have potential.

The QB from South Florida couldnt even throw accurately 5 yards.

I want to draft a QB AND keep Tyrod. You have to draft them but then you equally have to develop them!

That's the way to go. They should keep TT--but draft one QB every draft. If they did that, after a few drafts the coveted Franchise QB will have arrived.

http://www.ozy.com/acumen/why-alabama-qbs-dont-make-it-in-the-nfl/66755?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SA_TH

For all the people who think our next franchise QB is waiting in the draft. What we all suspected appears to be true...college QBs can't play in the NFL, at least they aren't going to just step on a field and be any good. Keep that in mind when you get the itch to dump Tyrod. Tom Brady ain't waking through that door.

TT will be the obvious choice to start in 2016...I don't think many Bills fans doubt that...

But that certainly does not mean you can't keep trying to do better...

I mean...Technically almost all good QB's got Drafted at one point or another...Draft and try to develop...It can't hurt... B-)