The guy in P. Brown's comments = one of the "changes"?

YoloinOhio

Who is it? Rex signaled big changes would be coming and not getting defensive calls in on time all.year seems like a major problem!

Whoever it is - can't survive this, right?

ESPN.com

One Bills LB says play calls have been coming in late from the coaches' booth this season:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14421693/buffalo-bills-lb-preston-brown-says-play-calls-coming-late-coaches-booth?ex_cid=espntw

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all get rid of the !@#$ing narc who is embarrassing the organization at every turn by sending crap to guys like lacanfora. And hire an assistant who can get play calls in on time! What in the actual !@#$! Is this guy playing candy crush up in the booth?!

so weird - he says it has been going on all year, the players have brought it up as an issue constantly, but he still doesn't know who it is?

It's been an obvious issue on both sides of the ball for 3 months - it's a really strange issue to have at this point.

It's been an obvious issue on both sides of the ball for 3 months - it's a really strange issue to have at this point.

hope this is a point of questioning toward Rex in his next presser. If not it better be a private point of questioning by his boss. Why is this guy in the booth still performing the function he cannot perform?!

hope this is a point of questioning toward Rex in his next presser. If not it better be a private point of questioning by his boss. Why is this guy in the booth still performing the function he cannot perform?!

I'm amazed the local media hasn't brought it up more. I've mentioned it since week 1 (as a worry despite the elation of the win) and started really beating the drum by week 3-4..... It's gotten to the point that I got bored bringing it up weekly.

No. They changed the way they did that it right after the KC game debacle; the challenges were much improved against the Eagles. It was readily noticeable Guess you weren't paying attention.

But was it him up to that point? (The kc game)

So theres a disconnect between the people in the booth and the coaches on the field on multiple levels. Jesus !@#$ing christ you cant make this up.

But was it him up to that point? (The kc game)

So theres a disconnect between the people in the booth and the coaches on the field on multiple levels. Jesus !@#$ing christ you cant make this up.

haha it was pretty bad. Like losing us the game bad on that first deep ball. :death: I'll give him points for correcting it right away though. It looked really good the game after and quick.

Sorry.

But (predictably) I"m very skeptical when a second year player who can't get off blocks and gets dragged up and down the field down after down has everyone to blame but himself.

Was there a drastic technological leap in the NFL this year? How is it that suddenly the coach who's been successful for a decade can't accomplish something as simple as relaying a play?

Mr. Brown certainly has his share of bellyaches. He's an awfully young dude. Seems odd to me that he knows so much better than Rex how a defense runs.