Shining a light on Shady

BADOLBILZ

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except your not right here Badol

I hope there is not a spot in your trophy case for this award..... :)

I just hope I'm wrong......what do you do with a declining, disgruntled RB with $15-$20M in guarantees left on his contract when you are trying to re-up a star CB and HOPEFULLY a franchise QB?

I just hope I'm wrong......what do you do with a declining, disgruntled RB with $15-$20M in guarantees left on his contract when you are trying to re-up a star CB and HOPEFULLY a franchise QB?

disgruntled : )

we shall see who gets the award, so lets not get ahead of the ceremony.

maybe you win if steve harvey presents

lol

Yes "suddenly" just like the Bills are "suddenly" trying to sign free agents Gilmore and Taylor.

Pur-tendin' to misunderstand. :rolleyes:

why does McCoy now not like Buffalo?

Seems like I missed a Rodak article :cry:

Edited by 3rdand12

2011 thread being about Shady not scoring a TD from the 1 yard line......no......if he scores there

I think he's lost a step but even if he hasn't the problem is systemic with him.

He runs for the sticks on the sideline at the expense of shallower cutbacks that take the more physical backs on the roster to pay dirt.

When Shady is getting fair production and Solly is still saying he needs to cut it up quicker.......and then a practice squad guy comes in and immediately does that and takes it yard.....fans should take notice.

i dont know you but i like how you think...but you just cant attack a starter on the board. Even with logic and evidence aside from the stats....the mouthbreathers will ignore it all to flame your thread. I had many a fight and thread locked for attacking players here a year or two before it was popular. Winners like trent edwards, TO, SJ, Mckelvin, CJ and Mario williams. ALL of whom were defended as top flight premier pro bowler. Where did any end up after the bills? How are mario and mckelvin looking these days? Now im on watkins for dropping down on purpose and losing focus on balls in traffic. I just have to wait another year so it can all seem like what im saying was "their idea"

[quote name="Ryan L Billz" post="3819020"

He didn't deserve pro bowl ? Bills lead league in rushing at 148 yards a game. They did one thing right.

ooooh lead the league so mckoy did all that himself right? It wasnt gillislie williams or the qb who will set the team record for rushing yards this year?....So when our substandard qb cant read the field and takes off running, you give credit to the oft injured running back and then the whole orginization like its a good thing?

Your takes are weak and your stats irrelevant. Ypa is the important stat and qb scrambles are a unintended way to inflate that stat. But at least you finally used a stat,or even had a take... Finally

Edited by enlightener

ooooh lead the league so mckoy did all that himself right? It wasnt gillislie williams or the qb who will set the team record for rushing yards this year?....So when our substandard qb cant read the field and takes off running, you give credit to the oft injured running back and then the whole orginization like its a good thing?

Your takes are weak and your stats irrelevant. Ypa is the important stat and qb scrambles are a unintended way to inflate that stat. But at least you finally used a stat,or even had a take... Finally

Always enlightening. With gillislie and Williams who needs McCoy. Williams was awesome when he played without McCoy.

McCoy is our 2nd best player behind Watkins, why don't you meltdown and start 12 more threads about how Watkins sucks. You're a hack, or need to get a bigger tv. Mccoys a stud and you know it. Go back to the kiddie table.

Every time you post....EVERY time....I feel a little less enlightened

Always enlightening. With gillislie and Williams who needs McCoy. Williams was awesome when he played without McCoy.

McCoy is our 2nd best player behind Watkins, why don't you meltdown and start 12 more threads about how Watkins sucks. You're a hack, or need to get a bigger tv. Mccoys a stud and you know it. Go back to the kiddie table.

This right here is why.

I love you people!

fun loving bunch of heretical communists delving on the fringe of sanity and ethical morals.

Please continue. seriously. i slurp this stuff.

Every time you post....EVERY time....I feel a little less enlightened

maybe you should change your POV. Shadows are just as important as light.

Its called contrast. and can complement even, if you look at it just right : )

keeps us real.

Edited by 3rdand12

Huh!?

I did not know much about McCoy, had rarely seen him play prior to this year. I was disappointed early...

But, no one watching the Bills, unless they are blind or ignorant, trying to prove themselves right in a prediction, would say he was not an excellent, way above average running back for the Bills this year. Fast, elusive, showing much more power than he was said to have, excellent hands--and gives it his all on every play.

The Bills payed too much for him, yes, but they pay too much for many: Mario and Clay, for example. But McCoy is excellent, will be a cornerstone of this team's success next year with a new coach.

Come on; ridiculous post. Comically lacking in facts, reality. This is clearly a great running back, one who has not lost anything.

This is dumb. Maybe McCoy plays and has 200 yards. The Colts won games without Luck. Maybe he wasn't missed either.

The notion that the running game is helpless without Shady was bogus to start with.........but now that argument, which was based on only 2 unproductive quarters of football from Karlos versus the Giants...........is gone.

Last week:

McCoy 29 yards and rest of team 211 yards

This week:

237 yards without McCoy

The Bills made some bad decisions at RB at the end of the preseason(Jackson) and early in the season(keeping then cutting Bryce Brown).......so when McCoy and Karlos were both injured......they had to scour the street for Boom Herron and bring back fodder like Cierre Wood.

This created the false impression that McCoy was doing wonders by approaching 100 yards rushing when he came back.

The reality is that he didn't make big plays this season......and that's why he had a so-so average of 4.4 ypc and just 3 TD's on the ground.

Team that with the fact that he doesn't bring a physical aspect and has to come off the field in the redzone and on 3rd downs and what you get is what I call SOFT PRODUCTION.

Could he have run for 200 today? His season high was 112 so take that fwiw.