The "unofficial" Thank you Drew Thread

JasoninMT

Thank you for 1 great year of QB - which didn't get anywhere...

For at least giving us a belief last season - though things fell apart completely against Pittsburgh...

And finally for being a very stand up guy today during your exit. You could have been very negative, but you said a lot of positive things about the team, and for that I respect you. Many people would not have made as gracious an exit given the same circumstances - myself included though I've never been in that position. It's easy for fan's to say we'd have acted that classy... but I know I would have taken more potshots than you did...

And when you cheer that Buffalo Championship the way you talked about, I'll buy the first round or a dozen... :huh:

Thank you Drew for your caretaking of the quarterback position in Buffalo.

Your intentions were honest and I believe the results you achieved belied the effort you put into your job.

Thank you for leaving with dignity. Good luck to you. You've earned probably more money working for the Bills than all of the Wallers combined will earn in the next ten years. Let's hope for your sake you get a chance to enjoy it with dignity.

Memo to Drew:

Thank you for at least bringing the Bills back to respectability in 2002.

Thank you for not being a classless jerk.

Thank you for continuing to exude dignity, even on your way out.

It's too bad your foot speed has slipped to below Bernie Kosar's.

Mike

For at least giving us a belief last season - though things fell apart completely against Pittsburgh...

And finally for being a very stand up guy today during your exit.  You could have been very negative, but you said a lot of positive things about the team, and for that I respect you.  Many people would not have made as gracious an exit given the same circumstances - myself included though I've never been in that position.  It's easy for fan's to say we'd have acted that classy...  but I know I would have taken more potshots than you did...

And when you cheer that Buffalo Championship the way you talked about, I'll buy the first round or a dozen...  :huh:

242677[/snapback]

Thanks Drew for being one of the few good guys in sports. I hoped you could have performed on the field in the way you perform off the field but that didn't happen and that is why you are off the island. Good luck

And finally for being a very stand up guy today during your exit.  You could have been very negative, but you said a lot of positive things about the team, and for that I respect you.  Many people would not have made as gracious an exit given the same circumstances - myself included though I've never been in that position.  It's easy for fan's to say we'd have acted that classy...  but I know I would have taken more potshots than you did...

And when you cheer that Buffalo Championship the way you talked about, I'll buy the first round or a dozen...  :)

242677[/snapback]

Boy wouldn't it be bittersweet for the loosing team on that championship run to be none other than DB's Cowboys?

Love him or hate him, he is a stand up guy, with a lot of integrity.

He brought the Bills back, during some very tough years. Who knows, without him, who knows if we would have been able to pick up the free agents that we did.

Anyways, thanks.

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Thanks Drew - you're a very polished public speaker.

243026[/snapback]

:):)

I think this was the best post ever. You said nothing bad, yet did it by saying something nice?

Was the "polished public speaker" necessary? :lol:

let me guess? You talk with a "forked tongue?" :lol::lol: