The "unofficial" Thank you Drew Thread

JasoninMT

Oh boy, I want a piece of that action!!!! What's the bet?

243052[/snapback]

I for one don't see DB taking any team to the playoffs, ever! But I will say that after hearing his parting comments that we all should stop bashing the guy!! He is obviously one of the real "good guys" in sports today and he deserves better.

Good luck Drew!! :)

Yes he will. The bills will be watching his team while sitting in there living rooms. :)

243022[/snapback]

sooooooo..... Drew Bledsoe = Playoffs???

Gee, let's not put the blame of missing the playoffs on poor Drew. Yet, we'll give him credit for a playoff appearance before he even lands somewhere???

you Bledsoe fanatics are a strange breed.

Thanks Drew for giving your best ... not once did people say you were a slacker - which people in sports can not always say

Thanks for being one of the better "team players" a guy it seemed the rest of the team respected.

Thanks for playing behind a fiar to poor OL for to much of your time in Buffalo

Thanks for being here when the team really needed a leader after that 3-13 season

Thanks for einning some exciting games that I got to see in person ....

Good luck .. hope you to well in whatever you do from here ...

And now LETS support the next QB of the Bills .. JP ... because that's who is the QB ... way life is ..

Thank you for 1 great year of QB - which didn't get anywhere...

For at least giving us a belief last season - though things fell apart completely against Pittsburgh...

And finally for being a very stand up guy today during your exit.  You could have been very negative, but you said a lot of positive things about the team, and for that I respect you.  Many people would not have made as gracious an exit given the same circumstances - myself included though I've never been in that position.  It's easy for fan's to say we'd have acted that classy...  but I know I would have taken more potshots than you did...

And when you cheer that Buffalo Championship the way you talked about, I'll buy the first round or a dozen...  :o

242677[/snapback]

Here, here! (or is it 'Hear, hear!'?)

For all of the in-fighting that could have gone on and didn't; Drew, thanks for taking the helm for a few years to guide the ship. And thanks for stepping aside fairly graciously. Good luck with your next team (except when you're playing the Bills or have any Bills-related tie-breakers requiring you to lose).