New Orleans To Remove Excremental Rebel Monuments

Tiberius

That presumes Gator can read. All evidence of his posting history in this forum proves he cannot.

If I'd presumed he could read, I would have listed the books.

I was going to suggest a Stonewall Jackson coloring book...but I didn't want to presume he could stay inside the lines.

If I'd presumed he could read, I would have listed the books.

I was going to suggest a Stonewall Jackson coloring book...but I didn't want to presume he could stay inside the lines.

Well anyway, Stonewall helping a slave excuses his other sin of being a traitor?

You really are the biggest problem with this board. I think a lot of acrimony stems from you.

Well anyway, Stonewall helping a slave excuses his other sin of being a traitor?

You really are the biggest problem with this board. I think a lot of acrimony stems from you.

"A slave?" You're an idiot.

And I'm only your biggest problem, because 1) you're an idiot, and 2) you think I'm acrimonious.

"A slave?" You're an idiot.

And I'm only your biggest problem, because 1) you're an idiot, and 2) you think I'm acrimonious.

Oh what, he opened schools and trained generations? LOL, you are retarded

You are just on here so much you hate being challenged. Pathetic creep you are

Should this memorial be taken removed?

In 1906, long after Jackson’s death, Reverend L. L. Downing, whose parents had been among the slaves in Jackson’s Sunday school, raised money to have a memorial window dedicated to him in the Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church of Roanoke, Virginia—likely making "Stonewall" the only Confederate general to have a memorial in an African American church

http://www.historynet.com/stonewall-jackson

That is a strange case. I wouldn't remove it, but if the people in the area voted to destroy it, so be it

Really. If the locals voted to remove a memorial in a private church you have it removed? Is nothing sacred to you?

And why is it a strange case?

Edited by Chef Jim

It's either "one slave" or multiple generations in an entire school system?

What the !@#$ is wrong with you?