• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and for them win all the superbowls

oh, and don't trade up for Losman, use that pick for Aaron Rodgers :thumbsup:

Matthews over Maybin

Watt over Dareus (not that Dareus is bad just that Watt is MVP worthy)

Ngata over Hitner

This is what kills me with this franchise. We have shot ourselves in the foot so many times with poor drafting. The drafting has gotten much better in more recent years but I don't know if I will ever get over the drafts of those particular years.

Frickin' anybody over Maybin. You have to go deep into the second round of that draft to find a pick that turns out as badly.

This is very far from the truth.

2. Jason smith bust

4. Aaron curry out of the league quickly

6. Andre smith man boobs himself

If you want to go after the Bills pick:

16. Larry English

17. Josh freeman

24. Peria jerry

All busts. I even left out players that are still in the league but didn't live up to potential like Tyson jackson, Mark sanchez, and Darrius Heyward bay that went before maybin.

Frickin' anybody over Maybin. You have to go deep into the second round of that draft to find a pick that turns out as badly.

yep

This is what kills me with this franchise. We have shot ourselves in the foot so many times with poor drafting. The drafting has gotten much better in more recent years but I don't know if I will ever get over the drafts of those particular years.

This is the main reason we have gone nowhere (along with no QB)

and for them win all the superbowls

oh, and don't trade up for Losman, use that pick for Aaron Rodgers :thumbsup:

Matthews over Maybin

Watt over Dareus (not that Dareus is bad just that Watt is MVP worthy)

Ngata over Hitner

Troup over Gronk hurt more because it was the pick right before pats -- yes PATS -- took gronk. he was a buffalo guy, would have given us that long sought after TE we've needed, and we all know what happened with Troup.... and Gronk with pats, yes PATS

Edited by JTSP

Troup over Gronk hurt more because it was the pick right before pats -- yes PATS -- took gronk. he was a buffalo guy, would have given us that long sought after TE we've needed, and we all know what happened with Troup.... and Gronk with pats, yes PATS

yeah its a big blow but not having Rodgers is bigger .... Rodgers to Gronk for the go ahead score ... and the Bills win the superbowl :wub::wub::wub: ... now back to your regularly scheduled program.

I would just go back to the 1990s..

The Bills were awesome, and so was the music (alternative grundge rock).

The Bills made the playoffs!! More than we can say for the last 16 years!

Hell yeah, this weak a$$ emo falloutboy garbage sux.

plus the 90's had the best Death and Thrash, ahh the good Ol days