Tyrod Taylor and the Heroic Run to 7-9

UBBullsfan

This guy is 0-5 on game tieing drives in the 4th quarter. He is mostly a one read quarterback. Almost all of his throws are to the sidelines. He is good at the deep ball, but we have had other QBs that were good at the deep ball since Kelly retired. Didn't get us anywhere.

The twin towers were standing the last time the Bills played a playoff game.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is 0-5 on game tieing drives in the 4th quarter. He is mostly a one read quarterback. Almost all of his throws are to the sidelines. He is good at the deep ball, but we have had other QBs that were good at the deep ball since Kelly retired. Didn't get us anywhere.

Does the game in TEN count?

He's still a developing QB who's is simply not a finished product. I think we all know this.

Actually, Tyrod's at least a two-read QB every play. Throw or run.

He's much better than past QBs, for sure. I wish the Bills could just put a complete team together.

If it's not the offense, it's the defense or vice versa. Just be a complete team for once!

It is true that he is the best QB of the drought, but that's like saying he is the fastest Honda Civic

Think about this - just this one play- it was third and long- TT extends the play and keeps his eyes down field- Sammy refuses to come back for the ball. If he does its a first down and the chains move. Our receivers habitually quit on their routes.

Think about this - just this one play- it was third and long- TT extends the play and keeps his eyes down field- Sammy refuses to come back for the ball. If he does its a first down and the chains move. Our receivers habitually quit on their routes.

I can buy that, but what about the next play when he sails the ball over Robert Woods head into double coverage?

He's played 11 games and already has 2 game winning drives according to the TV cast yesterday

He's played 11 games and already has 2 game winning drives according to the TV cast yesterday

I said game tieing drives. Drives at the end of the game to tie it. In these situations, does anyone really think we have a chance? In my gut I know that we don't. It was like the EJ Manual final drive against Jacksonville. I think we all just knew that Manuel wasn't going to get it done. And I think we all feel the same way about Taylor but most are in denial.