Predict What The Bills Will Look Like in 5 years

UBBullsfan

The Bills will open the season in the new Geico Field at Solar City Canalside Dome, powered by Labatt Blue.

New stadium excitement was my first thought, but might be another year or so. Pegulas will get it right. I honestly believe that.

Edited by Augie

The only thing Vick and TT have in common is being black QB's in the NFL. You never really watched Vick his first few years. TT is a much better passer than Vick ever was.

TT is a better Jeff Garcia in his best couple seasons. Let's hope TT progress way beyond that !

Nice comparison. Vick probably had more straight line speed than any QB before, then, and now. Also Vick had a much stronger arm - perhaps the best in the game at the time. TT has a solid arm but nearly what Vick had.

Lets hope the hits don't rob TT of his elusiveness and he continues to run mostly to look for downfield throws. Robert Woods - stay on your dam feet when TT scrambles!

There's an age progression app for that.

First, you got to think about who is still on the team in 5 years.

My guess

Defense:

Dareus

Hughes

Darby

Rambo

Offense:

Watkins

Taylor

Charles

Glenn

GM:

Rex?

Just kidding

Coach:

Schwartz?

Maybe we can sign that offensive coordinator from the jets too........

/end-saracasm

PS you could use this list if you're planning on buying a jersey. Although my handle is "spillerfied" I never got his jersey. I'm all about #99.

The team will be completely different, I believe will be a winning team and excited moving into our new stadium in 2021. Beyond that, we'd be lucky to have 5 players still there. Too much mobility, injury, and retirements to think this team will be even close to being together.

My hope is TT developed into a franchise QB and we enjoy years of good memories where he is winning with his arm, not so much his legs.

Can't agree with the Super Bowl comment.

Vick was more talented than Steve Young. The difference between them is between the earlobes.

Steve Young totally dedicated himself to mastery of his craft and transcended from an enormously gifted athlete at the QB position to a field general who could analyze, dissect, and beat defenses consistently no matter what they showed him and by putting his teammates in positions to excel.

The only thing Vick and TT have in common is being black QB's in the NFL. You never really watched Vick his first few years. TT is a much better passer than Vick ever was.

TT is a better Jeff Garcia in his best couple seasons. Let's hope TT progress way beyond that !

The Garcia comparison is a good one. TT has bigger arm though.

Nice comparison. Vick probably had more straight line speed than any QB before, then, and now. Also Vick had a much stronger arm - perhaps the best in the game at the time. TT has a solid arm but nearly what Vick had.

Lets hope the hits don't rob TT of his elusiveness and he continues to run mostly to look for downfield throws. Robert Woods - stay on your dam feet when TT scrambles!

For a qb with small hands... he had the epitome of a laser. When they say the ball was thrown on a line... they werent kidding. He was so elusive. He was so much ability. But it never came together. Arm was unreal and legs to boot