MNF NFC Least Battle: Dallas at Washington

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours of Gruden coming up. I will be posting my observation throughout the game.

Despite my many tweets, Tirico seems reluctant to adopt the moniker 'Bride of Chucky' for tonight's broadcast. I will keep trying.

Predictions for the game: the Gruden Grinder will be awarded to whichever starter on the Cowboy's offense cries the least after playing 60 minutes of Cassel ball.

Greg Hardy will be restrained and removed from the stadium by Maryland animal control after another bout of sideline "leadership."

DeSean Jackson will negate a gimme TD by stopping at the goal line and punting the ball back toward his own endzone.

Gruden, completely unabashed, will continue to contradict himself every other sentence and yet still be smug about it.

Edited by Jauronimo

so i'm thinking we pressure cousins?

With DeSean back in the lineup, we will need all the coverage we can muster. Mario and Darby on Jackson with safety help over the top. Dareus lines up on the slot receiver and every other down lineman and linebacker sits in the shallow zone to take away the underneath stuff. Rex's scheme will blow everyone's mind.

got a real barn burner going here ...

With DeSean back in the lineup, we will need all the coverage we can muster. Mario and Darby on Jackson with safety help over the top. Dareus lines up on the slot receiver and every other down lineman and linebacker sits in the shallow zone to take away the underneath stuff. Rex's scheme will blow everyone's mind.

brilliant ... just, brilliant.

The product on the field may suck and the ticket might cost $250, but thanks to the business acumen of Dan Snyder you can still get a reasonably priced Meister Brau and Chi Chi’s brand tortilla chips at FedEx field.

Despite his repeated trips to the turf, Cousins uniform is totally resistant to grass stains. Something fishy going on in the Skins laundry room.

When this game is over, December 7th might be associated with another tragedy. The day the offense died.

If model franchises like the Skins and Boys are having headset and tablet issues, maybe we're not so incompetent after all??

Edited by Jauronimo