Trump Alone at the Top

Why not work for little respect? Based on your performance here you'd feel right at home

Nah, would rather make a **** ton of money and not give a !@#$ what anyone thinks.

Nah, would rather make a **** ton of money and not give a !@#$ what anyone thinks.

Wow... Color us very impressed, what with you being large and in charge in your field where... collared shirts aren't a thing, and you don't have to care what anyone else thinks...

Sounds like a very real job.

You were wrong about yourself, bruh.

You are edgy. Style your hair like bed head too.

Wow... Color us very impressed, what with you being large and in charge in your field where... collared shirts aren't a thing, and you don't have to care what anyone else thinks...

Sounds like a very real job.

You were wrong about yourself, bruh.

You are edgy. Style your hair like bed head too.

You must have reading comprehension problems.

Someone has a problem with comprehending their own statements.

Someone...

Not saying who, but I bet they're edgy as it gets. Wears skinny jeans with manufactured rips and frays too.

You must fancy yourself Miss Cleo! Keep your day job bud, you have not come close yet. But judging from the type of things rolling off your keyboard, you have a strange style to say the least.

Do you have a manufactured Jamaican accent to boot?

You must fancy yourself Miss Cleo! Keep your day job bud, you have not come close yet. But judging from the type of things rolling off your keyboard, you have a strange style to say the least.

Ease back, bruh. Save your strength for that very real collarless career where they sling you the fat stacks for not caring what people think.

Roll slow, daddio... They'd need to be rhombicosidodecahedrons to have more edge than you.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Ease back, bruh. Save your strength for that very real collarless career where they sling you the fat stacks for not caring what people think.

Roll slow, daddio... They'd need to be rhombicosidodecahedrons to have more edge than you.

Not only a Miss Cleo wannabe, but also possesses a Jedi level of knowledge about archimedean solids. Fancy. You even spelled it correctly. Color me impressed. You truly are the smartest man in the room.

a quick interruption................

SUN TZU SAYS: The best strategy is to attack your enemy’s strategy.

The Dems’ strategy is to divide us into ethnic (read: racist) and special interest (read: Goldman Sachs) camps.

Instead, Donald Trump calls for a “new deal” for black Americans.

“My deal is grounded in three promises: safe communities, great education, and high-paying jobs,”
Trump said, speaking off what appeared to be scripted remarks.
“Whether you vote for me or not, I will be your greatest champion. We live in a very divided country and I will be your greatest champion…African-American citizens have sacrificed so much for our nation. They fought and died in every war since the Revolution and from the pews and the picket lines, they’ve lifted up the conscience of our country in the long march for civil rights. Yet too many African-Americans have been left behind.”

OK. “Scripted remarks” is a giveaway we’re dealing with a bigoted reporter. Who’s more scripted than Hillary?

But dig the Sun Tzu: Trump’s New Deal is a direct challenge to the crooked Democrats’ evil (hey, it is evil) and racist strategy of division and ritual hate. (Institutionalized hatred is evil — and that’s part of their game.) Challenging this scheme of hate and division is long over due. The Democrats’ strategy has damaged American politics.

3Posted at 10:3

a quick interruption................

SUN TZU SAYS: The best strategy is to attack your enemy’s strategy.

The Dems’ strategy is to divide us into ethnic (read: racist) and special interest (read: Goldman Sachs) camps.

Instead, Donald Trump calls for a “new deal” for black Americans.

OK. “Scripted remarks” is a giveaway we’re dealing with a bigoted reporter. Who’s more scripted than Hillary?

But dig the Sun Tzu: Trump’s New Deal is a direct challenge to the crooked Democrats’ evil (hey, it is evil) and racist strategy of division and ritual hate. (Institutionalized hatred is evil — and that’s part of their game.) Challenging this scheme of hate and division is long over due. The Democrats’ strategy has damaged American politics.

3Posted at 10:3

While the Donald has said several indefensible things, there are some intelligent, common sense positions in there. I personally think he has ADHD, which is why he cannot stay on message. Get that man an Adderall.

Edited by Jobu

Not only a Miss Cleo wannabe, but also possesses a Jedi level of knowledge about archimedean solids. Fancy. You even spelled it correctly. Color me impressed. You truly are the smartest man in the room.

Jobu, you big bad voodo daddy... You've got a harsher edge than a freshly honed straight razor...

Keep on poppin' bottles and bangin' models; and always remember the day you start caring what anyone else thinks is the day they stop dropping you the fat stacks of Wilson's.

Spends his evenings layin' down slam poetry too.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Tell us more about the f#%*d part. Did you have to wait 20 mins for your table at Cheesecake Factory?

Times are tough.

I wish. I can't eat Gluten... You don't want to get me started. I will just leave it at, "I believe in states rights, if the Constitution does not explicitlly outline it, the Federal government should not be doing it."

Jobu, you big bad voodo daddy... You've got a harsher edge than a freshly honed straight razor...

Keep on poppin' bottles and bangin' models; and always remember the day you start caring what anyone else thinks is the day they stop dropping you the fat stacks of Wilson's.

Spends his evenings layin' down slam poetry too.

You are henceforth known as Miss Cleo, you just can't help yourself can you?

Cleo, smoking is bad for your health. Not to mention here in Madtown pretty much no one smokes. Get with the program. I got you pegged for smoking your own jerk meat though. Am I right? Part of your Miss Cleo persona?

Cleo, smoking is bad for your health. Not to mention here in Madtown pretty much no one smokes. Get with the program. I got you pegged for smoking your own jerk meat though. Am I right? Part of your Miss Cleo persona?

Bruh, you the Cochise with the time piece, breakin' dime piece for them prime freaks...

You've got more edge than Japanese steel...

Wears his wallet on a chain too.

We have GOT to get you and gatorman together...

We have GOT to get you and gatorman together...

Thanks, but no thanks. I want to know when Miss Cleo is going to start doing commercials again and when you are going to become the Jitterbug spokesperson? Chef could split his time between getting his ass handed to himself in a Senate race and pimping University of Phoenix's new online Chef degree.

Silly girls.

I still can't completely get it through my head that the loudmouth idiot real estate scumbag Donald Trump is hijacking our entire culture in this insane frenzied ego orgy and getting millions of people to magically forget that he's a sleazy loudmouth !@#$ long enough to actually consider voting for him. Didn't we all know he was excrement decades ago? Down is up. This will all be over soon, right?

I still can't completely get it through my head that the loudmouth idiot real estate scumbag Donald Trump is hijacking our entire culture in this insane frenzied ego orgy and getting millions of people to magically forget that he's a sleazy loudmouth !@#$ long enough to actually consider voting for him. Didn't we all know he was excrement decades ago? Down is up. This will all be over soon, right?

No one is forgetting who or what he is. Knowing that he is preferred over Hillary should tell you all you need to know. Arkansas polls have him up by 20+ points. They know the Clintons better than anyone.

Knowing that he is preferred over Hillary should tell you all you need to know.

It does. It tells me that there are many millions of wild raving morons in this nation.

I'm not here to defend Hillary or grind any ideological ax, but there is no comparison to Trump. He's a !@#$ing joke! This whole bizarre extended episode of mass delusion will be looked back upon in embarrassment.

Edited by Cugalabanza