Trump Alone at the Top

This is why I always wonder why campaigns release big speeches before they are given.

On the two different twitter feeds I am following, the media political commentators have thier rebuttal points ready to go before Trump is even finished with his line.

Hilarious.

Remember, it is members of the press who give their credentials to Code Pink activists to get in and disrupt the GOP conventions.

'People who work hard but no longer have a voice': "I am your voice!"

The bitching about Trump by the media elites misses that he's talking to the America the snarkers don't know.

"Anyone who endorses violence, hatred or oppression is not welcome in our country and never will be."

You can label it simplistic anti-immigration rhetoric, but most people agree with it.

This was a speech trying to speak to the 7 out of 10 Americans who say we are on the wrong track and the half who say we are less safe today.

Reading the immediate responses of the media (NYT, WAPO, Politico) they are all using the word "DARK"

its just laughable how transparent they are.

End of the convention with the balloons, confetti, and fireworks. Song over the loudspeaker is ether a very ironic choice or Trump rubbing it in....

You can't always get what you want

:lol:

I was cracking up over the same thing. :beer:

Mark Cuban: Trump's 'dream scenario' is to lose election, boost net worth

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/21/news/mark-cuban-donald-trump/

Edited by Deranged Rhino

End of the convention with the balloons, confetti, and fireworks. Song over the loudspeaker is ether a very ironic choice or Trump rubbing it in....

You can't always get what you want

:lol:

Was that after "All Right Now" ?

It's what plants crave!

Who said anything about the politicians? You think I'm looking to Congress to solve the problems they helped create?

I suppose I misread you. But you still have faith that A. the electorate will wake up and B. be able to do anything about it.

I find that curious.

Yeah. Because I'm a Republican. :lol:

LA's actually slightly misrepresenting my point of view. I've been lamenting the gradual evolution of the executive branch into an authoritarian branch for quite a while now - the electorate seems to think an authoritarian executive that works around Congress and ignores or alters the law is perfectly fine, as long as it's their guy who has the power. I happen to think that giving that power to Trump will adequately demonstrate to everybody - Republicans and Democrats - that the problem isn't who holds that authoritarian power, as much as that that authoritarian power exists to begin with.

So for me, a vote for Trump isn't a vote for "blowing it up," but a vote for a return to a constitutionally balanced government through the demonstration to the blindly partisan idiots of why constitutional checks and balances exist: namely, to minimize the damage that raging !@#$s like Trump can do. Trump's supporters are likely to be shocked by how quickly and thoroughly he's going to !@#$ them over along with everyone else.

Edited by FireChan

As LA will point out (undoubtedly)

The Donald is no conservative..........................

he is going to have the government "fixing" everything......................

He IS no conservative, but I didn't need to waste a few hours listening to him cackle to figure that out. He's a con man. Plain and simple.