Trump Alone at the Top

But it'll be a great punishment. The best ever.

Really...he's not wrong. You can't "ban" something without having some sort of negative repercussions that go along with performing that something.

Which is true......................the media (and EII is accepting this) reports an outrageous narrative so far removed from anything resembling truth.

FULL CONTEXT: Trump told @MSNBC if Abortion was BANNED, then there should be a punishment for women who have them.

Of course, being a buffoon he couldn't say what.

But it'll be a great punishment. The best ever.

Really...he's not wrong. You can't "ban" something without having some sort of negative repercussions that go along with performing that something.

Yeah, I don't see the big deal.

I suppose the opposition is arguing that only the black market providers should be punished and not the women?

Yeah, I don't see the big deal.

I suppose the opposition is arguing that only the black market providers should be punished and not the women?

That has long been the Pro-Life position.

March for Life denounced Trump's position, noting goal is to help mom/baby

Help the women who keep the baby. Spay the ones who don't.

women are not some sort of special flowers who need extra protections from their poor life choices.

If abortion is wrong, it is wrong because you consider it to be murder.

You don't grant women special protections when they seek out and follow through on murdering someone.

My personal preference would be life in prison or the death penalty, but understanding that isn't reasonable given stiff opposition, I'd settle for removing their ability to have children to prevent them from murdering more in the future.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I'd have to see polling on that. I think there are plenty of pro-lifers who hold the TYTT position, so it's not monolithic. For example, one of the bigger pro-life advocates Scott Klusendorf is for punishment.

Although the March for Life position very well could be the majority.

In response, Trump explained to MSNBC "March for Life. Does anyone even know who they are? I hear their ratings are a total disaster right now, and believe me, I know total disaster and abortion because I once had an abortion and it was the most amazing abortion anyone ever had. Did it myself in the back of a car. Just me, my ass and a coat hanger and I hear from people all the time talking about how I won an online poll of best backseat self-abortions. Drudge had a poll and millions of people saw it! Not like that lying whore with bruises on her arm because no one even listens to that chick because I'd like to see her on her knees, if you know what I mean."

Yeah. That's exactly what this phucking monkey sounds like.

I'd have to see polling on that. I think there are plenty of pro-lifers who hold the TYTT position, so it's not monolithic. For example, one of the bigger pro-life advocates Scott Klusendorf is for punishment.

Although the March for Life position very well could be the majority.

I really would rather not cloud up the Trump thread with Abortion specifics, we have a thread here for that,

here is a link to a Pro-life response an hour ago https://twitter.com/darreldrowland/status/715281886067748864

As to the politics of this latest Trump/media B.S.

here's a good example from Sally Kohn, CNN contributer.

_kMlCKhN_bigger.jpgSally KohnVerified account @sallykohn 2h2 hours ago

1 in 3 women will have had an abortion by age 45. And Republican frontrunner Donald Trump wants to punish them.

Now this is a deliberate misrepresentation (or if you prefer.....outright lie)

Trump has never suggested punishing women who have LEGAL abortions, he stupidly responded to an MSNBC question..

But for now..............to the Gatormen of the world................that will be the truth.

Sad.

I really would rather not cloud up the Trump thread with Abortion specifics, we have a thread here for that,

here is a link to a Pro-life response an hour ago https://twitter.com/darreldrowland/status/715281886067748864

Trump has never suggested punishing women who have LEGAL abortions, he stupidly responded to an MSNBC question..

But for now..............to the Gatormen of the world................that will be the truth.

Sad.

I bet those drunk drivers felt bad about the people they killed too. Morons.

Oh, my friend, there are so many tomes that have been written about this subject. If you have genuine interest and because you named yourself 'Observer' which suggests a scientific mind, then I will start you with this link: http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

If the reading is too dry, let me know.

Proximity + Diversity = Conflict. We see it play out over and over again in American and Europe.

If I could populate the Earth from scratch, I definitely would give each race their own nation-state, if not continent. Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, Europe for the Europeans, etc.

However, thru bad public policy, the races have created multicultural societies to a great extent. Particularly in America.

So the question is now: what do we do from here?

Many of my colleagues have very hardcore solutions. Me, I prefer to focus on humane solutions around birthrates or secession. I mean, many of my colleagues refer to me as an SJW, and they may be right.

In any case, I would want America to look something like this:

partition_v5.png

Oh, you're a joke poster. Sorry I didn't realize you were a time waster. Thanks for the fun reading and carry on crayonz/Hog Boy.

In other news, Breitbart with the front-page long-form profile of the Alt-Right: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

So according to that article, you're racist skinheads, but just a little smarter?

Well, if you say so.

The point to all of this is that when you're only slightly smarter than a racist skinhead, you should try to think more deeply before you open your mouth. Otherwise you give your opposition the soundbite they need to make the world hate you.

It doesn't matter that he's backtracking on his comment. The comment is there, it's being re-run everywhere, and it's a perfect example of why the only people who think supporting Trump is a good idea are, apparently by their own definition, just slightly smarter than a racist skinhead.

Sad.

I'm not giving you a pass on this.

You don't get to co-opt an entire belief system out of political convenience, and quote frankly, !@#$ you for trying.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-tells-a-bewildered-matthews-he-cant-rule-out-using-nukes-in-europe/

Trump said he would be “very slow and hesitant” on the matter, but Matthews wanted to know why he’s opently talking about using nukes at all, saying, “You got hooked into something you shouldn’t have talked about.”

The Donald continued explained, “Look, nuclear should be off the table. But would there be a time when it could be used, possibly?”

He refused to take it off the table in the Middle East, and even Europe. Matthews bewilderedly asked, “You might use it in Europe?”

Trump said “I don’t think so,” but when Matthews pressed him to give a straight answer, Trump again said he can’t take any cards off the table.