TBD tailgate @ Hammers this Sunday (sign up)

mead107

Please PUT a TBD SIGN IN FRONT WINDOW SO PARKING ATTENDENTS can direct you where to park. With the weather getting a little cooler, tailgaters have been coming later the last 2 games unlike the madness of opening week. With that said, for the late risers, we should still have tailgating spots till 9:30-10 am.

Hope to see you in the lot.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

The O's will be across the street from Hammer

Nothing personal Hammer, but Steve-O has it right. You have the rockingest parking lot, but the lot across the street is awesome! You can still get a spot by 8:30, they have a good garage band (literally in the garage), and even make space for our crappy old RV. Plus the ladies love the indoor bathroom, even though it is on a bizarrely elevated toilet (my theory is that it improves the camera angles). Nothing better than Bills tailgating, as seen on Deadspin......

Nothing personal Hammer, but Steve-O has it right. You have the rockingest parking lot, but the lot across the street is awesome! You can still get a spot by 8:30, they have a good garage band (literally in the garage), and even make space for our crappy old RV. Plus the ladies love the indoor bathroom, even though it is on a bizarrely elevated toilet (my theory is that it improves the camera angles). Nothing better than Bills tailgating, as seen on Deadspin......

Reason for the elevated commode has to do with keeping the it above the level of the outdoor sewer

Thanks for the compliment. This week we had plenty of parking spots available after 8:30am As far as bands done that (Mick Hayes Band, Strictly Hip) this week they had 104fm playing in the garage! Really, Come on man. Something a little different this week, we had a Cheer Leading squad in Hammers Lot. I took them over to the "0" lot to enjoy! I have sent a lot of my customers to my neighbors when I was full. That's what neighbors do.

Thanks for the compliment. This week we had plenty of parking spots available after 8:30am As far as bands done that (Mick Hayes Band, Strictly Hip) this week they had 104fm playing in the garage! Really, Come on man. Something a little different this week, we had a Cheer Leading squad in Hammers Lot. I took them over to the "0" lot to enjoy! I have sent a lot of my customers to my neighbors when I was full. That's what neighbors do.

Thanks for sending the cheerleaders over! Not sure if I was successful attaching the picture or not.

edit: Picture was too big to attach

Edited by Steve O

My apologies, hammer... I live in nyc so most of my games are away! But i haven't missed a home opener in 15 years, and your lot is almost impossible to get in on opening day, especially since most of my crew is driving from Jamestown. But noth lots are awesome...

My apologies, hammer... I live in nyc so most of my games are away! But i haven't missed a home opener in 15 years, and your lot is almost impossible to get in on opening day, especially since most of my crew is driving from Jamestown. But noth lots are awesome...

You just have to want it. We plan for the home opener months in advance, and most people stay over in Buffalo Saturday night to make a weekend out of it. So getting to Hammer's bright and early is not so much of an issue.

It's getting OUT of Hammer's at the end of a game I have trouble with...

It looks like ever one had a great time. By chance did you see the Weather Channel broadcasting live from Hammers Lot Sunday!

Just saw you on the news about parking lot behavior! Some fans are idiots! You do a great job keeping things fun but safe on your lot. Cheers!

You just have to want it. We plan for the home opener months in advance, and most people stay over in Buffalo Saturday night to make a weekend out of it. So getting to Hammer's bright and early is not so much of an issue.

It's getting OUT of Hammer's at the end of a game I have trouble with...

That ONE game a year you park in Hammers Lot!