Can We All Agree on One Thing

billsfan_34

So you think we are mediocre? Most of us would agree that we have top talent and top coaching but a tough schedule. Look at who we lost to (minus the Jags). I think you are underestimating our talent and, more importantly, our team.

That's funny, take a look at our record. Our record says who we are. Nice try though.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think we are mediocre? Most of us would agree that we have top talent and top coaching but a tough schedule. Look at who we lost to (minus the Jags). I think you are underestimating our talent and, more importantly, our team.

Mediocre ???

JAX losses Carolina, Patriots, Colts by 3 (Ref blown call?) Tampa, JJ Watt and the Texans, JETS

BringBackFergy, on 25 Nov 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:snapback.png

That's funny, take a look at our record. Our record says who we are. Nice try though.

I think I'm seeing things... :blink: Are there two of you or are you arguing with yourself?

I agree with what you said, but the one thing that concerned me is tyrod taylor's game. If he doesn't turn out to be a quality QB, the bills will find themselves between 7-9 wins every year

Totally agree. It'slways going to be 1 step forward and 1 step back with him. He is not the answer...

I just find it amusing that because the bills didnt beat a undefeated team its same old bills

Its not

That was NOT the undefeated Patriots we faced, though. That was a very depleted team that tried to give us the game several times. We just didn't have the offense to take it. If we lose by that score against that team with most of their weapons and line intact, I take it as progress. The Jags could have beaten them that night.

but we were so close!

Till that London Fletcher hit.

We were going to be a contender..

.... so close, and yet so far.

The Fletcher hit (maybe the most famous by anyone over the age of 70... I think?) and the Trent Edwards head cracking seem to indicate that the ability to remain healthy is an important consideration. Tyrod fared much better with that clipboard on the sideline. I truly hope and pray he can be the guy and stay in one piece, but I do have to wonder.... I've never been a fan of the "running QB". They expire before their time.

.... so close, and yet so far.

The Fletcher hit (maybe the most famous by anyone over the age of 70... I think?) and the Trent Edwards head cracking seem to indicate that the ability to remain healthy is an important consideration. Tyrod fared much better with that clipboard on the sideline. I truly hope and pray he can be the guy and stay in one piece, but I do have to wonder.... I've never been a fan of the "running QB". They expire before their time.

well Rex should just force Roman to not run him of course. and throw to sammy tentimes.

I am a fan of TT but not sold