An enemies perspective on the game

PatsFanNH

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was more pissed about the blatant no call on the PI against Hogan inside the 10 yard line...that was clear cut, textbook PI. It was so textbook, they could literally take that and use it to train officials on what PI looks like. The DB never turned to look at the ball, and instead ran with both arms up, directly into the receiver. Yes, the ball is underthrown, and it would not have been PI if he looked back and played the ball. But he didn't...he played the man, and that is PI....preventing a receiver from getting to the ball without actually trying to get to the ball yourself.

Exact same play later happened with Sammy and they rightly threw the flag for PI...it was the exact same play...defender never looked for the ball, and ran right into the receiver on an underthrown ball...both were blatant, textbook PI's...should have been the easiest 2 flags the officials threw all night, but the issue is only one was thrown.

I was going to comment specifically on these with a rhetorical question: if that noncall against Hogan was a Pats receiver and a Bills DB who face guarded the WR by not turning to look for the ball, how likely is it that PI would have been called in the Pats favor?

I'm guessing 100% - take that to the bank

And to make matters worse, sheep Tirico praised it as a good no-call, while never questioning the Pats DB failure to turn around and locate the ball. Brilliant ANALysis.

You better hope that other teams can't repeat this game plan.

Tom Brady will be looking like Peyton Manning very soon.

Well, Buffalo got a perfect storm , First game with No Edelman, and Oline playing together for the first time as well. Add in losing Dobson early then Amandola in the 3rd quarter and any QB look bad with losing that many weapons so quickly. (the play calling also showd this with the run heavy 4th quarter.)

But the Bills executed the plan masterfully! all credit to them,

So we have to wait for Brady's son to become a master QB in order to save us?!?!

I can't wait that long!

like 1 billion times. I litterally loled at work!

He played good, but Watkins was open on a number of plays and Taylor never looked his direction...Watkins is literally uncoverable. I have no idea why the Bills don't go to their stud WR more....its like they want him to be a decoy

When was the last time they ran a WR screen? Get the guy involved early in the game. I didn't like the trade to get Watkins when it happened and it looks even worse now that they don't use him. They keep this up and he'll have no interest in resigning with the team when his contract is up, if he hasn't come to that decision already.

Exactly. I keep seeing posters upset saying McKelvin lost us the game. I just don't get how people can watch the game and completely ignore the most important aspects of the game.

His fumbles led to 3pts on the board. Big deal. The biggest killer in this game was going prevent and giving up a touchdown in the final minute, literally, of the first half. That was the the difference in the game right there.

Throw in a nice helping of Roman's short, conservative game plan falling right into Bellidicks defensive plan. The offense looked bad. And couldn't move the ball most of the nighg, especially when we needed it the most.

everyone hates McKelvin because he was a DB picked in the first and everyone believes you don't do that. carpenter cost the bills as many points as McKelvins fumble, and he has done this multiple times this season yet no ones screaming g to get rid of that noodle legged kicker. Bills fans love running g players out of town because they weren't drafted where fans thought they should or they were drafted instead of someone they had a hard on for.....