I hate to admit it, but Taylor sucks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see how the next 6 games play out. If he finishes strong I wouldn't mind bringing him back next season, a lot of his issues seem to be issues that can be corrected with playing time. Of course he has to show that he is deserving of playing time by showing some sort of improvement in the next 6 games. He has been way better than expected, a guy that hasn't played much his pro-career looks like a capable pro-QB (With flaws of course). That's a lot for a guy who hasn't seen the bullets fly so to speak as a pro-QB.

If I was assessing this team I would actually give Tyrod another season but if he completely collapses in the next 6 games I would start looking at other options. Keep Tyrod in context, if you were seeing this level of play out of a rookie would you want to give him another season?

I dont think there is ANY chance that Tyrod will not be back next year......Rex loves him and frankly he has played well enough to be deserving of that

You need a 2nd qb....no matter what

Give the guy a chance. Every QB needs game experience to develop. Let's cut him some slack and let him develop

This is his fifth year in the league. That’s a long time. He got his chance to start and so far his output is kind of on par with Fitzpatrick. He has these next six games to either solidify himself as the 2016 starter or the Bills will bring in serious competition for the job like Kaepernick.

If Taylor wants to win the job permanently then lets see what he does in the Kansas City Chiefs game tomorrow. That team seems to always be the iceberg to the Bills Titanic playoff hopes. We are all rooting for Taylor to do it, but our hopes are diminished because of all the frustrating three and outs. This game is huge because it will be the season’s turning point one way or the other and none of us want to start talking draft.

This is his fifth year in the league. That’s a long time. He got his chance to start and so far his output is kind of on par with Fitzpatrick. He has these next six games to either solidify himself as the 2016 starter or the Bills will bring in serious competition for the job like Kaepernick.

If Taylor wants to win the job permanently then lets see what he does in the Kansas City Chiefs game tomorrow. That team seems to always be the iceberg to the Bills Titanic playoff hopes. We are all rooting for Taylor to do it, but our hopes are diminished because of all the frustrating three and outs. This game is huge because it will be the season’s turning point one way or the other and none of us want to start talking draft.

Its on par with Fitz? Really? TT is a interception machine like Fitz?

or the Bills will bring in serious competition for the job like Kaepernick.

Kaerpernick would be the opposite of serious competition. He has significantly regressed from the pocket the past two years. I also believe (though I don't know) that Roman would be anti that move.

Its on par with Fitz? Really? TT is a interception machine like Fitz?

Fitz has 100 more completions and 6 more TDs in only two extra games started. You're splitting hairs when you get into these kind of back and forth arguments. They have different playing styles yet have the same level of output at the QB position IMO.

If Taylor wants to differentiate himself then beat the Chiefs. That would dramatically change the fortunes of this team and set himself far apart from the nobody QBs that came before him.

Fitz has 100 more completions and 6 more TDs in only two extra games started. You're splitting hairs when you get into these kind of back and forth arguments. They have different playing styles yet have the same level of output at the QB position IMO.

If Taylor wants to differentiate himself then beat the Chiefs. That would dramatically change the fortunes of this team and set himself far apart from the nobody QBs that came before him.

I dont want to hash this out much but

To me this is a team concept thing.....the bills are asking Tyrod to not turn the ball over and he doesnt throw the ball all over the place....its a run first team.

Fitz throws the ball more...and he also is good for a gut wrenching interception that loses the game. It is the same thing he did when he was with us

My philosophy is...if you turn the ball over you dont give yourself a chance to win. We are 2-1 in our last three games and we lost to the pats by SEVEN points...and had chances to win THAT game.

I like QB that takes care of the ball

Edited by John from Hemet

To me this is a team concept thing.....the bills are asking Tyrod to not turn the ball over and he doesnt throw the ball all over the place....its a run first team.

Fitz throws the ball more...and he also is good for a gut wrenching interception that loses the game. It is the same thing he did when he was with us

My philosophy is...if you turn the ball over you dont give yourself a chance to win. We are 2-1 in our last three games and we lost to the pats by SEVEN points...and had chances to win THAT game.

John, the Bills are basically asking Tyrod to not be a QB.

If Taylor's main job is to not to turn the ball over then he what good is he to this team? Seriously. I'm tired of watching this team play like they are scared of interceptions. It's been this way for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. I hope Roman finds his balls and tells Tyrod to throw the football early and often tomorrow. If they play your way they will lose this game, bank on it.

The team needs to sow seeds of doubt early in the game and have the KC fans panicking watching their team down 14-0 in the 1st quarter with Alex Smith as their QB. That is how you win these kind of games. Not by keeping the KC fans involved for four quarters by going conservative.

I wouldn't define a game manager as a QB who only throws the ball 12 times.

why not?

If Taylor's main job is to not to turn the ball over then he what good is he to this team? Seriously. I'm tired of watching this team play like they are scared of interceptions. It's been this way for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. I hope Roman finds his balls and tells Tyrod to throw the football early and often tomorrow. If they play your way they will lose this game, bank on it.

The team needs to sow seeds of doubt early in the game and have the KC fans panicking watching their team down 14-0 in the 1st quarter with Alex Smith as their QB. That is how you win these kind of games. Not by keeping the KC fans involved for four quarters by going conservative.

I think you dont have a clue on what this team is doing

You want roman to tell his qb to have the balls to start throwing more.....I am fairly confident that TT is being told to take what the defense gives......and that Roman and his innovative running game are what Roman is really banking on.

And no......if we start throwing interceptions all over the place and lose the turnover battle.....we will lose this game.

You can see it.....the team concept is to take some chances deep.....run run run......and hold the other team to under a certain amount of points.

Just because you dont like it doesnt mean that isnt what they are doing.

He won the 40-time competition in training camp, and thats all she wrote. Just as chans bias was thinking he needed a brainiac to run his offense and overlooked Fitz obvious limitations , I fear this staff exposed their bias for speed and overlooked what truly is important for succeeding at the position which is throwing from the pocket to all parts of the grid Edited by JTSP

He won the 40-time competition in training camp, and thats all she wrote. Just as chans bias was thinking he needed a brainiac to run his offense and overlooked Fitz obvious limitations , I fear this staff exposed their bias for speed and overlooked what truly is important for succeeding at the position which is throwing from the pocket to all parts of the grid

He does need to improve his throwing from the pocket.

I maintain that he is a 1st year starting QB and he throws better from the pocket if he gets into his comfort zone of the things he does well. I have seen him make throws from the pocket and he needs to continue to progress where he can do it consistantly.

why not?

You want roman to tell his qb to have the balls to start throwing more.....I am fairly confident that TT is being told to take what the defense gives......and that Roman and his innovative running game are what Roman is really banking on.

And no......if we start throwing interceptions all over the place and lose the turnover battle.....we will lose this game.

You can see it.....the team concept is to take some chances deep.....run run run......and hold the other team to under a certain amount of points.

I know what they are doing and if they continue to do it they will have about a zero chance to win tomorrow. The NFL game is about psychology as much as it is about Xs and Os. If they go conservative you can expect a repeat of last weeks game and another year just missing the playoffs by a game or two.

I know what they are doing and if they continue to do it they will have about a zero chance to win tomorrow. The NFL game is about psychology as much as it is about Xs and Os. If they go conservative you can expect a repeat of last weeks game and another year just missing the playoffs by a game or two.

Cry in your beer if you want to

Because they didnt turn the ball over they had a chance to beat the patriots (which nobody has done yet this year)

That dropped pass by Shady for the TD and missed FG by Karp were huge in that game

why not?

Because his job is to throw and throw well.