flex scheduling

RCOHEN13

I can tell you are not a season ticket holder who has to go sit in the elements at night in the Ralph. I am a season ticket holder, and praying we don't get flexed to a night game..........especially in January!!!!

Fellow STH here, I'm on your side

I can tell you are not a season ticket holder who has to go sit in the elements at night in the Ralph. I am a season ticket holder, and praying we don't get flexed to a night game..........especially in January!!!!

Well I am. And I dare say that if this team is still alive going into week 17, the weather won't matter much. That ticket would be hotter than last year's Miami game. Any STH that didn't think they could handle it probably wouldn't have much trouble making their money back.

As of now......for games week 14 or later

week 14: at PHL--with them losing on thxgvg not likely

week 15 at WAS--possibly if Washington wins the next 2 weeks (this week you have a bad game in CIN/SF on currently and not a standout candidate so you have options in this game and GB/OAK, AZ/PHL, HOU/IND and CHI/MIN)

week 16 DAL--not happening give Dallas lost

week 17 JETS---good shot if winner is in kind of game or Buffalo controls own fate where they win and in and lose and another team (possibly not the Jets get in)

• 2 weeks later...