Heres a question to ponder....IF we beat Pitt

Rudyc80

I would think no.....just because we won 9 games and still they are giving him the boot. the only way maybe Bledsoe would ahve come back is if he had won a playoff game with solid play cause clearly this frnacjise doesnt have any confidence in him if they are releasing him for a rookie.

Just curious on your thoughst though on wether he would still be here had he beat pitts second stringers?

I would think no.....just because we won 9 games and still they are giving him the boot. the only way maybe Bledsoe would ahve come back is if he had won a playoff game with solid play cause clearly this frnacjise doesnt have any confidence in him if they are releasing him for a rookie.

Just curious on your thoughst though on wether he would still be here had he beat pitts second stringers?

241468[/snapback]

Let it go. It's all in the past. The JP era is upon us. :D

241468[/snapback]

Beat Pitt and he still has an awful game? No.

Beat Pitt and he has a good to great game? Yes.

We lost AND he looked awful, hence today's press conference.

The real question is deeper than the the Pitt game.

Does Drew stick around another year as the starter if we beat the Stillers and therefore likely made the playoffs?

The answer to that is probably yes.

The real question is deeper than the the Pitt game.

Does Drew stick around another year as the starter if we beat the Stillers and therefore likely made the playoffs?

The answer to that is probably yes.

241545[/snapback]

I think if Drew took the Bills to the Super Bowl and we won,

he might have stayed & started. Anything less & it's still JP's team as planned.

Yes, and I hate to say it but I'm glad that we lost to Pitt in that case. Another year with Drew Bledsoe at the helm would have further slowed this team's development.

241468[/snapback]

241468[/snapback]

Yes without a doubt.

He is being cut now BECAUSE he lost that game to Cowher and Pittsburgh. That was Donahoe and Mularkeys Super Bowl and Drew couldn't get them past a bunch of third stringers. If that had been another team with another coach than maybe he stays for one more year after a 6 game winning streak, but that was the straw that broke the camels back.