IF you have the Bills losing this week (or any other).....

Jerry Christ

If you think the Bills will win every game, especially when playing @ *New England then you are not very bright. Sure they have a chance, albeit a small one. Just because I think they'll lose on Monday night doesn't mean I don't want them to win.

Edited by cantankerous

If you think the Bills will win every game, especially when playing @ *New England then you are not very bright. Sure they have a chance, albeit a small one. Just because I think they'll lose on Monday night doesn't mean I don't want them to win.

Exactly. I am not rooting for them to lose (even if I was, it would have no effect on the outcome anyway).

I want the Bills to win. I watch the game in hopes that they can pull off a miracle. But I also have enough common sense to understand that the *Pats are a better team than the Bills are and that it would be a tremendous upset if they Bills won. Being a realist does not make we any less of a fan.

It is nice to watch the Bills play against good teams because that lets me see just how much the Bills have improved and how much more work is left to be done to be serious contenders.

Then why even watch the game?

It doesn't make any sense if you are so sure of the outcome.

Sorry, I always think the bills have a chance to win or lose a game at the very last second but I've been a fan a lot longer than most to see good days and bad.

Predicting a loss doesn't mean anyone is certain of a loss.

Oh, and I would assume that folks watching the game is mutually-exclusive from whatever they predict.

For example, I myself think the Bills are a good team. I also think that NE is a better team, and is playing with a home field advantage in prime time. Thus, I think NE will win. Do I think the Bills have a chance? Yes.

I will then, on Monday, sit down and watch the game, cheering for a Bills' victory with all the fervor that a lifelong fan and season ticket holder for the last 27 years can muster (which is palpable).

Do you not see the distinction?

Oh, and I would assume that folks watching the game is mutually-exclusive from whatever they predict.

For example, I myself think the Bills are a good team. I also think that NE is a better team, and is playing with a home field advantage in prime time. Thus, I think NE will win. Do I think the Bills have a chance? Yes.

I will then, on Monday, sit down and watch the game, cheering for a Bills' victory with all the fervor that a lifelong fan and season ticket holder for the last 27 years can muster (which is palpable).

Perfectly stated.

I'll add that even expecting a loss I will probably be standing up the entire 4th QTR pacing in front of the TV hoping for the win.

Expect a loss get a loss you are bummed but not much else.

Expect a loss get a win you feel great.

Sorry, I always think the bills have a chance to win or lose a game at the very last second but I've been a fan a lot longer than most to see good days and bad.

Easy.

I watch because I would love being proven wrong

CBF

Wait, you don't think that the Bills are going to win every game?!? What kind of fan are you?!?

I watch the game because I live in Patriot land, and I have good, high dollar seats to the game. I'll be there in my Bills gear and will have a blast. No, I don't expect the Bills to win and I'm sure I'm subjecting myself to good natured ribbing if they lose - but it's not like I'm at Gillette as a Giants fan. The Bills haven't even been a Patriot rival. You have to lose less than 90% of your games in a decade and a half to be considered a rival. Most Pats fans just react with pity when they see me at the games wearing my Bills jersey. It's sickening but I still have a blast with my friends at the game.

How in this day and age of parity, injuries, timing, health and ON ANY SUNDAY....do the Bills not have a good shot at winning on Monday?

Parity in the NFL is amazing - all but a handful of teams are about .500!!!!!

Some people are haters to this but I love it.

It makes any game - on any Sunday (or Monday) winnable by any team.

(and not a sure thing as some have stated here...)

Sunday ticket is an adventure for me (my wife doesn't think so - but I digress).

Based upon ----

the Bills getting healthy and actually gelling together--

the Pats definitely dinged up.......

LeSean McCoys stats for national TV....

Darius and Mario back.....

how we damn near pulled out the disaster week 2.....(after all those mistakes and had the ball late....?)

I HONESTLY DAMN WELL FEEL WE CAN DO THIS.....!!!!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl harbor....??? NO!!!!!

Let's do this (damn Lowes commercial!) -- roflmao at my own jokes

Go Bills...!!!!!

F Tom Brady

PS - I appreciate all who read this as I have been biting my tongue since Sunday's win - I have now drank the kool-aid and in going in!)