democrat Debates

B-Man

A Clintonian deflection

And I suspect after the interview, Hiliary tore some of her staffers a new one for not telling her what to say about that football thing the proles are watching tonite

Which reminds me of this cornucopia of hilarity as Obama admits he's a White Sox fan, can't name his favorite White Sox player, and then quickly explains how he likes a lot of Cubs players too but really was raised in Hawaii, so, y'know, next question please...

All of it with the haunting visual of Barry throwing a ball like Liberace.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which reminds me of this cornucopia of hilarity as Obama admits he's a White Sox fan, can't name his favorite White Sox player, and then quickly explains how he likes a lot of Cubs players too but really was raised in Hawaii, so, y'know, next question please...

"But I voted for him because he's s genuine..."

People are idiots.

The Sox is real blue collar baseball?? What the !@#$ does that mean?

It amazes me that the left's bench is essentially Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders, and somehow they think the GOP has the clown car. :lol:

I still worry that somehow crazy old joe Biden will get into the race. I worry more about his dumbass then I do about the sociopath old hag or the commie. Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Why Do Grassroots Democrats Let the Elites Run Their Party This Way?

Of course, all those Democrats voting in New Hampshire may not have had as much impact on the process as they thought they did. Let’s do something unusual and check in with Russ Belville over at the Huffington Post:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/russ-belville/hillarys-superdelegate-co_b_9206252.html

I wonder what kind of surprise awaits the Millennial voter the more he or she sees the results of their hard work canvassing for voters to Feel the Bern.

First, in Iowa, they battle for a statistical tie, with just a quarter-percent of the vote between Hillary and Bernie. So, naturally, the delegates from Iowa are divided fairly. Bernie gets 21 delegates and Hillary gets… 29?

Next, in New Hampshire, Bernie demolishes Hillary in a 22-point landslide victory. So, naturally, the delegates from New Hampshire are divided fairly. Bernie gets 15 delegates and Hillary gets… 15? What is this strange world where a Bernie tie is an 8-delegate loss and a Bernie landslide is a tie?

The answer is the “superdelegates,” those high-ranking lawmakers who automatically get a vote to decide who the nominee that is equal to about 10,000 grassroots primary voters. “In New Hampshire, it took convincing 60,631 voters to choose Bernie to match the choice of Gov. Maggie Hassan, Rep. Ann Kuster, Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, and three Democratic National Committee cronies for Hillary.”

Ace offers a sense of the delightfully awkward conversations we can now have with our Democratic friends:

Just say it while shaking your head sadly. Don’t make any positive statements; ask about it, as a question. They’ll answer the question themselves.

Just shake your head and say, “I just don’t understand how Clinton could lose in two races — okay, she supposedly ‘won’ in Iowa, okay — and have 394 delegates while Sanders only has 42. Do you understand this? I’m kinda dumb but can you explain this to me? Just doesn’t seem fair. Seems like income inequality all over again, writ large.”

That “writ large” makes no sense at all, and neither does the income inequality thing, but you’ll be talking to an Idiot and they’re impressed by words they don’t understand so it might be a good Politicsmanship gambit.

How about, “If your vote isn’t going to count because of the way the party system works, I guess requiring voter ID isn’t so disenfranchising after all, huh?”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

This debate tonight is something else. So Bernie is going to make sure that the poor black kid that drops out of High School doesn't drop out and has the opportunity to go to college. He's going to make that happen.

Both Bernie and Hillary are for a path to citizenship for the illegal immigrants already in this country. Hillary wants to give counsel to every illegal alien.

Hillary wants to get the maximum amount of revenue from those who can afford it. (for Social Security)

Now they are getting a little testy. Wow, in one answer guns were mentioned along with global warming, big pharma, wall street, Koch brothers, big oil, Dodd-Frank and Glass Segal.

Discussed at tonight's democrat debate: Vietnam. Kissinger. Gloria Steinem.

The Democrats are really trying to recruit those Millennials....................... :lol:

Ca_CBD3WAAAM8jM.jpg

I watched some of the political commentary after the debate. Brett Baer had Debbie Wassermann Schultz on and all I can say is that I wished I hadn't watched it in HD. Earplugs would have been good too.

Even CNN is questioning why the moderators didn't ask hill about the Clinton foundation when on the day of the debate it was announced she received a federal subpoena for potentially sensitive documents.

Just disgraceful.

The difference between the GOP debates and the dems, and which subjects are brought up by the 'neutral' panel, and how they are asked, is just a perfect illustration of where the media is in America.

Anyone surprised ?

Dem Debate Moderator Donor to Clinton Foundation...

Edited by B-Man

8d616455c392d134eee0242675110c97_bigger.Post PoliticsVerified account @postpolitics 6m6 minutes ago

Exclusive: DNC allowing donations from federal lobbyists and PACs http://wapo.st/1RwbVBu

Two old white people who have been around Washington for a combined 54 years are going to fix our problems if we just elect them.

#DemDebate

Democrats are talking about fixing healthcare & Obama isn't even out of office yet. This is somehow lost on media.

#DemDebate