All Drew lovers: your dish of CROW is ready!!

Bob4Bills

At times amusing, mostly embarassing, the Drew lovers on the wall have encouraged mean and adamant resonses from those who know better. Today at 11:00 a.m., the Bills will release UNCONDITIONALLY Drew Bledsoe. As a QB, he's terrible and that's the ONLY measure to judge him by.

KEMP; FERGUSON; KELLY and NOW JP LOSMAN!!

GO BILLS!!!! :lol::lol::(

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At times amusing, mostly embarassing, the Drew lovers on the wall have encouraged mean and adamant resonses from those who know better. Today at 11:00 a.m., the Bills will release UNCONDITIONALLY Drew Bledsoe. As a QB, he's terrible and that's the ONLY measure to judge him by.

GO BILLS!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :(

241011[/snapback]

Yeah, I didn't think that Drew was so bad. I guess that makes me a "Drew Lover," so thanks for the "crow." I do believe that you are certainly a worthy dispenser as such.

I see in your gleeful post that you already have JP in there with Kelly, etc. My questions is why set your sights so low? I think that JP will be better than Montana, Elway and Young, no problem!

Unless of course another defensive back brushes up against him. :D

I remember similar posts from the other side when Drew re-worked his contract last year. :lol:

It doesn't really matter who was right or wrong...

Now that it's over, I think it'd be great if all of us just turn the page, re-unite as one Bills Nation, and support our new QB 100%. :lol:

GO JP!!!

GO BILLS!!!

I think many, not all of us were happy when he caame to Buffalo, and the first 8 weeks we were rewarded with some pretty good football. The following 2 1/2 seasons were less than spectacular.

Although I would have loved for him to stay on as a backup, I don't hate the guy for his tenure here, he was all we really had, we now start the JP era, and we will see what we have. Will it be another Todd Collins, or will it be the next coming of Kelly, only time will tell.

At least this was handled a lot quicker than Flutie/RJ...No matter what side of this debate you were on -- we are all JP fans now....Let's Go #7.

241034[/snapback]

I fully agree, but will feel better when I see a backup in place and sorry.... I would not be disappointed to see Fiedler.

Hey, if JP is the superstar so many posters think that he is, what difference would it make? :lol:

Well if you knew anything about the saying "Eating Crow" then you would understand it would not apply here until JP wins the Super Bowl. Pretty much any thing short of that the JP lovers will be eating crow. While I have some serious doubts about JP, I also am not a Bledsoe fan. IMHO, going into next year he was the better choice to get us more wins especially if the Oline was upgraded.

GO BILLS!!!!  :lol:  :(  :D

241011[/snapback]

The only thing I hate more than obnoxious slams is annoying gloating :lol:

This is the move that I also wanted, I by NO means am a Drew lover.

But, I think we could practice some more tolerance and be a bit more civilized.

Next jersey I get is gonna have my name on it.

And I know I'll never get cut or traded :lol:

241042[/snapback]

JSP, how much will it cost for you to take one for the team and buy a Tom Brady jersey? I mean, if every player whose jersey you own ends up crapping out...why not use that magic juju power on Mr. Brady?

JSP, how much will it cost for you to take one for the team and buy a Tom Brady jersey?  I mean, if every player whose jersey you own ends up crapping out...why not use that magic juju power on Mr. Brady?

241119[/snapback]

let's see....calculating mental distress....physical harm done at home games....

ah, yes, That would come to $1,453,890,030.32.

GO BILLS!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :(

241011[/snapback]

Supporters of the Bills "encouraged" mean and adamant responses? And your post does NOT do that?

Wow, you are super clever, insightful, and so ATYPICAL of a Bills fan. Who are you and where do you come from?

No need to reply, I am pretty sure I could summate your whole life story in about one paragraph, maybe two. Pure simpleton. :D:angry::w00t:

Hey man, the Drew lovers here are still Bills Brothers and Sisters (albeit a little misguided but what the hey) and shouldn't have their noses rubbed in it. You're better than this...

241133[/snapback]

No shite. Let's cut this Flootie/Johnson crapola already.