Bills O poised to make serious noise

Heitz

man, I hate bringing on any bad juju...

Sometimes teams good against the run have a fluke day and falter.

I recall hearing team X was great against the run allowing 80 - 100 total rushing pyg and when all was over that week they allowed well over 150 total yards rushing

fingers crossed this happens to the NYETS

man, I hate bringing on any bad juju...

Sometimes teams good against the run have a fluke day and falter.

I recall hearing team X was great against the run allowing 80 - 100 total rushing pyg and when all was over that week they allowed well over 150 total yards rushing

fingers crossed this happens to the NYETS

The games the Jets played against the Eagles and Raiders were flukes too... they have the ability and talent to be good against the run. But they sometimes just play with no heart or passion. They look like they are as asleep as their HC looks on the sideline.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Nice writeup, Bucky. Sammy straight up schooled Grimes all day. In the video at about the 2:35 mark Sammy jukes Grimes so bad he falls down trying to stay with him. It was on the elbow in bounds catch play. It seems Tyrod is still a tad late on his throws, on of my knocks on him at VT. I remember him staring Watkins down on that play. Trust it man, let it rip!!

UPS delivery driver is a Dolphins fan. He claims that Grimes is hurt, even though he's not on the injury report. I said sure he's hurt, he had to be admitted to the burn unit at the local hospital after the game.

3 of their starting 4 DB's are out. Revis can't cover everyone. Even if he keeps Watkins from having a big night, then Clay, Hogan, Woods will have a decent night, and even though their run defense is good, I see Karlos Williams having a big night. I see Roman using McCoy sparingly as he needs him 100% for the Patriots. Karlos Williams could match up well against their LB's.

The real question is can Rex stop being so stubborn and use the players the way they need to get the most out of them.

Bill 24

Jets 17

Go Bills!!

weird that to this point you could make the argument that the bills are an offensive team. if you'd told me that in july i would've slapped you upside the head.

bucky brooks always throwing us love

And it is a sad indictment on this defense. While they have been stout against the run (except for the JAX game), they have allowed teams to march up and down and lack of turnovers is really hurting this team. When Hughes made that play, it shifted the momentum of the game last week.

The Bills need to get a lead early and put the pressure on Fitz. Make them one dimensional in the second half and force Fitz into desperation passing mode. If the game stays close and Fitz stays comfortable, we probably are in trouble.

+1. The key to stop Ivory and put pressure on Fitz. Can this front four get to him.