The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

BULLIES: Radical trans rights activists threaten journalist for writing Animal Crossing article.

Luxury beliefs like this one — and the bullying attitudes they engender — need to be pushed out on an ice floe to enjoy the retirement they deserve..

C'mon man, All 57 genders must be properly represented so that no one feels excluded (even though 55 of those genders have no practical distinctions between them.) If the SJW crowd isn't entitled to have everyone cater to their whims so that they feel special and unique, what then? Get jobs, and actually work for a living?

These special, unique individuals should not be forced live under the type of cis-gendered patriarchal oppression where no one gives a flying ***** about their 'feelz'.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/1/2020 at 6:55 AM, B-Man said:

WITH SEATTLE OVERRUN BY CRIME AND DISEASE, THIS IS A PRIORITY? 

Seattle Police Chief Tells People To Call 911 If They Hear ‘Racist Name-Calling.’

Racist name-calling isn’t a crime, and can’t be made one.

B-Man, the only crime I see here is the lunatic left's continued overuse of the word 'racist' to the point where it is now almost meaningless.

You can also add 'sexist, mysoginist and homophobe' to that list.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

"How do you deal with the fact that Facebook is now being used to organize a lot of these protests to defy social distancing guidelines in states?" the "Good Morning America" anchor asked Zuckerberg. "If somebody trying to organize something like that, does that qualify as harmful misinformation?" 

"We do classify that as harmful misinformation and we take that down," Zuckerberg said. "At the same time, it's important that people can debate policies, so there's a line on this, you know, more than normal political discourse. I think a lot of the stuff that people are saying that is false around a health emergency like this can be classified as harmful misinformation."

Zuck-bot couldn't even stick with calling it "harmful information". Factual information about organizing a protest is information. Anything that doesn't fit the narrative is "misinformation". 

Note: I think Stephanopoulos actually said "information", which is why I struck out "mis" from the article quote.

The exchange is at ~2:50 in:

• Thank you (+1) 2

MINNEAPOLIS: MUSLIM CALL TO PRAYER BLASTED OVER LOUDSPEAKERS FIVE TIMES A DAY IN U.S. FIRST.

“The area of Minneapolis blasting the call to prayer lies in the district of controversial Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar.”

Now, I am quite sure that calling this out will make me a "bigot", but

References to Christian ideas, no matter how obscure, are railed against in public life in America.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

MINNEAPOLIS: MUSLIM CALL TO PRAYER BLASTED OVER LOUDSPEAKERS FIVE TIMES A DAY IN U.S. FIRST.

“The area of Minneapolis blasting the call to prayer lies in the district of controversial Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar.”

Now, I am quite sure that calling this out will make me a "bigot", but

References to Christian ideas, no matter how obscure, are railed against in public life in America.

An English translation of the adhan:

Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!
Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!
I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.
I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.
I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
Hurry to prayer, hurry to prayer.
Hurry to salvation, hurry to salvation.

I wonder how it would be viewed if no other religion was worthy of worship than Christianity and it was broadcast 5 times a day in any American city? 

BECAUSE “WOMEN’S GROUPS” AREN’T ABOUT WOMEN, THEY’RE JUST LEFTIST FRONTS: 

Why Have Women’s Groups Gone Dead Silent on Biden Sex-Assault Accusation?

The purpose of “women’s groups” isn’t to help women. It’s to keep women agitated, suggestible, and submissive to leftist ideology.

And leftist ideology is all about getting, retaining, and exercising power.

• Thank you (+1) 1