Those new uniforms has a purpose

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Bills is gonna where those new uniforms so as to hide all the blood from getting hit so hard. The Jets is green as everybody knows but the Bills isn't red. They have blue and white with only a little red. I think they are afraid of the pounding they are about to take and know they is on national television so they want to hide a little.

Don't get me wrong I think you guys have an ok team but clearly the Jets are onto something special here with our new coach and amazing defense. I think you will stop us on a few drives and maybe even get a couple turnovers but no long drives at all. I see it as you guys staying within 3 touchdowns until the early 4th and then it will depend on whether Bowles runs out the clock or gets some work for the second stringers and we score some more. I think the game will be like 44-6 if the Jets let the second stringers in. Otherwise 34-3.

Sorry your season has to end so early.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Good Call !!

Pity. I read this whole thread, and "The reason you should home-school" poster child never returned to take his licks like a good troll. Fake account or not, it would have been the entertaining thing to do.

I do appreciate the Jags taking the pressure off of the Bills for biggest eyesore unis of the year. Makes the all-reds look good.