Predictions: Bills v. Jets

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am I not surprised

This organization will have changed my expectations after they've actually achieved something, and not one minute before.

They have my support, but they aren't going to break my heart ever again. I'm never disappointed because I keep my expectations low.

If the Bills get run out of the stadium tomorrow night, you'll be apoplectic. But I'll take it right in stride, because I didn't expect anything more.

Conversely, if Buffalo wins, I'll be over the moon, considering the fact that I expected a blowout.

Win or lose, Friday will be harder than Thursday. I'm far too old to drink during the week. I'm far too experienced in Buffalo Bills football to watch this game sober.

ha. I do not start drinking while I watch the Bills or the Buckeyes until/unless the game is in hand. That way if I'm hung over the next day, at least it's in a happy state. I have learned my lesson the hard way with both teams. Edited by YoloinOhio

Jets 30

Bills 27

Carpenter shanks a 20 yarder to force OT.

Yep, something like this. This has all of the makings of a heartbreak. Charlie Brown is closing in on the football, which Lucy appears to nonchalantly holding. It's about time the Bills go hurtling through the air after giving their best effort in a nationally televised night game.

I believe that the Bills should win this game. But I'm nervous that tomorrow night will become sleepless. Last year's week 9 game vs. the Chiefs, I felt like they would win, and couldn't wait to watch. This time...

if this were a week 1 match up were more talented then they are..its week 9 now facing a team in worse injury shape then we are on short rest

bills 30-17

Chan Gailey & Fitz both know how to shred Rex Ryan D. Question is - can Greg Roman shred their D as much or more?

gailey fitz struggled against rex d

Edited by CardinalScotts

This organization will have changed my expectations after they've actually achieved something, and not one minute before.

They have my support, but they aren't going to break my heart ever again. I'm never disappointed because I keep my expectations low.

If the Bills get run out of the stadium tomorrow night, you'll be apoplectic. But I'll take it right in stride, because I didn't expect anything more.

Conversely, if Buffalo wins, I'll be over the moon, considering the fact that I expected a blowout.

Fair enough. However, I will not be apoplectic. I call it perspective. My expectations have no impact on the game, and it's entertainment. 25 years ago my perspective wasn't as good, and I would have been apoplectic. :D