IK Enemkpali to be team captain vs. Jets

Wazzu Bill

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standard procedure for Rex, is it not - to make players captains who are facing their former teams? He's been doing it for years. Only reason we know today instead of Thursday is because he was specifically asked. Doesn't matter. He does it every week. Sometimes they win and sometimes they lose, and who is out there for the coin flip makes no difference.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The Jets fans in my office now want to go just to give Ike a standing ovation. If not for the punch, VaGeno Smith would have started at least the first few games before Fitz gets the call. They love having Fitz as their starter.

Standard procedure for Rex, is it not - to make players captains who are facing their former teams? He's been doing it for years. Only reason we know today instead of Thursday is because he was specifically asked. Doesn't matter. He does it every week. Sometimes they win and sometimes they lose, and who is out there for the coin flip makes no difference.

Standard procedure, yes - but should it be? I love trolling, but it should be reserved for only the right situations, not every week

They should send Gino out then

guess it would be better for him to risk a beating before the game the during it..........

These antics are stupid and childish, but they hardly affect the outcome of a game like some are making it out to be. And I blame the media more because they are the ones who make a bigger deal out of these things then anyone else cause it gives them filler pieces for their coverage. Everyone knows it's Rex's return to NY, and he has probably been looking forward to beating them since he signed on to coach again. The media will be making sure to focus on this and talk about it at nausea to fill the pre/post and during the game

In all seriousness, WGAS?!? The Captains walk out to midfield for a coin toss. After that what does it really mean? Not a :censored: thing IMO.

It's all about the W. If we walk away with a win, Rex can do whatever the heck he wants for team captains. But I don't love being the laughing stock of the NFL when Rex trolls all week then lays a deuce on Sunday

WHAT OMG Rex lives under a bridge

I know! Troll the Presses!!! Hot Takes for everyone!

It's all about the W. If we walk away with a win, Rex can do whatever the heck he wants for team captains. But I don't love being the laughing stock of the NFL when Rex trolls all week then lays a deuce on Sunday

I couldn't care any less about who walks out to midfield before the game starts. It's a total non issue for me.