The Bills will win today, and it will be convincingly

Virgil

Not because they have all of a sudden gotten healthier. Not because they are a magically better team that figured it out.

Nope, because it's what they do. They will try to make us Bill-ieve again so that some can get back on the roller coaster.

Admittedly, they win today and Thursday in good fashion, I may have a glimmer of hope

I'm thinking they go down in flames and the town implodes. THEN they make the heroic run to 8-8.

Sincerely,

Jerry Sullivan

I don't think you're too far off. Until they start playing some consistently good football, I could easily see them losing both today and Thursday, then once the pressure is off, they start winning again. That has been their history and until they prove they are better than that, then that is what I would expect. Hoping for better, but expecting nothing. I hope they prove me wrong.

Not because they have all of a sudden gotten healthier. Not because they are a magically better team that figured it out.

Nope, because it's what they do. They will try to make us Bill-ieve again so that some can get back on the roller coaster.

Admittedly, they win today and Thursday in good fashion, I may have a glimmer of hope

Your right.....getting healthy will have nothing to do with it

Where is my facepalm emoticon

The victory will be convincingly.....what?

The suspense is killing me.

The starters might be back but it will be interesting to see how close they are to being one hundred percent. Tyrod was seen wearing a knee brace, and reports indicate that the amount of playing time for Sammy plays may be limited. If these guys are severly limited by their injuries it could be a huge issue. I want to see these guys play first before proclaiming this team healthy.

The starters might be back but it will be interesting to see how close they are to being one hundred percent. Tyrod was seen wearing a knee brace, and reports indicate that the amount of playing time for Sammy plays may be limited. If these guys are severly limited by their injuries it could be a huge issue. I want to see these guys play first before proclaiming this team healthy.

TT is 100%. Knee brace or no knee brace. He says it won't matter whether he has it.

For clarity, because to some it apparently wasn't. Them being healthy and coming off a bye will obviously be a big factor.

I'm talking more about the fact that the Bills are the Bills are regardless of logic and how they should play, it's more about the overall futility of being a Bills fan

I don't think you're too far off. Until they start playing some consistently good football, I could easily see them losing both today and Thursday, then once the pressure is off, they start winning again. That has been their history and until they prove they are better than that, then that is what I would expect. Hoping for better, but expecting nothing. I hope they prove me wrong.

I agree in principle, but I think because they've been written off they win this week and next to put them in the driver's seat for a WC. Then after losing to NE they pull off the improbable clutch win on the road only to lose at home to the lowly Texans, and then dropping 2 of 3 to the NFCE, effectively dashing our playoff hopes.