What song best describes the Bills at Mid-Season?

LOL. This is great. I could see someone putting together a great montage video of fans after losses walking out of the stadium all pissed off.

Face-painters slouched in their seats. House parties filled with forlorn fans. Torn down decorations, passed out drunken fans. Parking lot fights. Snowed in cars with Bills flags. Fans being arrested for DUI...it's a real struggle being a Bills fan. It's like a breakup every year.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Face-painters slouched in their seats. House parties filled with forlorn fans. Torn down decorations, passed out drunken fans. Parking lot fights. Snowed in cars with Bills flags. Fans being arrested for DUI...it's a real struggle being a Bills fan. It's like a breakup every year.

Lol. Yeah, two fans with paper bags over their heads, the Nuns taking a sip from a flask, snowballs to the face, emptying water from your rain soaked boots with a beer in hand....it would be a beaut.

Actually this may be the Benny Hill Show Theme music, but it is a song called "Yakety Sax" by C&W Saxaphonist Boots Randolph.

be that as miss mae, for all intensive purposes this will always be the benny hill theme. i remember watching this with my grandfather many, many, many years ago.

be that as miss mae, for all intensive purposes this will always be the benny hill theme. i remember watching this with my grandfather many, many, many years ago.

I used to watch this real early in the morning. I heard the alarm and thought to myself "Up in Adam Engineer" and used to laugh my ass off.

I was well aware of the song prior to Benny Hill etc. I never watched those shows either. Too silly. But, to each his own.