[closed]ODELL BECKHAM

We all know that Sammy's production suffers because of constant double teams. What I'm wondering is why nobody ever doubles Odell Beckham. Take today for example. Odell scored three td's. Clearly there is no way he was doubled because anybody who gets doubled on a consistent basis like Sammy would be lucky to get three td's in a season let alone a single game. If someone could explain why Beckham never gets double coverage I would really appreciate it.

We all know that Sammy's production suffers because of constant double teams. What I'm wondering is why nobody ever doubles Odell Beckham. Take today for example. Odell scored three td's. Clearly there is no way he was doubled because anybody who gets doubled on a consistent basis like Sammy would be lucky to get three td's in a season let alone a single game. If someone could explain why Beckham never gets double coverage I would really appreciate it.

Beckham gets plenty of double coverage. One major difference between ODB

Eli Manning is a lot better than KO or EJM or TT

Um... Sammy had double that number of touchdowns last season. So, you may want to rethink your position.

Sammy struggles b.c of QB... Not double teams.

Beckham is an elite WR that is superior to Watkins. Watkins is not at OBJ level just yet.

Not sure about the double coverage , probably because he's not a size mismatch? Is he never doubled? Haven't seen enough Giants games to know. I did see one of his TDs was a designed pick for him. I don't recall seeing a play like that for Watkins. If was a nice piece of design. OBJ continues to get a lot of targets, the Bills should do this with Watkins if he hopefully can get healthy.

Safety help over the top at all times. Sometimes on TV it can be hard to pick up, especially if the safety is deeper trying to take away the TD. That's a credit to the guys YAC they have to give him that much respect Edited by JTSP